• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Drive Direct Download Link & Player Generator Script

If you download my attachment and overwrite all files it definitely work as @kiriko_ said it was...

If your using cloudflare then purge cache

But as I've said a million and one times, the script doesn't even work
It shows like this even I overwrite the files. What could be wrong there could you kindly say?

1627974749059.png

After generating all css is broken even after generate link now what should i do ????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-04 005902.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-04 005902.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 23
After uploading file that provided by Treplay009, you will need to modify css link in header.php and js link in footer.php to connect it then it's good to go.
No it not use i already changed css and js its working only before generating link but after link generated the page is the link generated page with button or countdown is showing me without css

Sir could you kindly share the latest updated sctipt? It would be amazing for all of us
lastest updated script that i had. i already edited that too... so not original anymore...
if i not wrong someone already share it on this forum maybe you can search that

can you please share with us your script that you fixed
don't make me repeat it again and again
you already ask it on PM
and now you ask it on here.... stop it man.
you can't just ask
and demand other people do what you want

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock