• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Analytics Traffic - Social & Referral Suite [exe needs to be nulled]

RainMaker

Trusted Uploader
May 6, 2020
Earth
Google Analytics Traffic - Social & Referral Suite - 5
Google Analytics Traffic - Social & Referral Suite - 6
Google Analytics Traffic - Social & Referral Suite - 7
Google Analytics Traffic - Social & Referral Suite - 8
Google Analytics Traffic - Social & Referral Suite - 9

Google Analytics Traffic – Social & Referral Suite is a platform where you can send hits/sessions to your website visible through Google Analytics without tools like VPN or Hitleap trash traffic and wthout any risk of crash your servers or affect to your ad revenue account.

- NO VPN NEEDED!
– NO PROXIES!
– FAST and EASY!

All Over Features
Desktop Traffic
Send unlimited traffic from only desktop platforms only

Mixed Traffic
Send unlimited traffic from random mobile, tablet and desktop platforms

Mobile Traffic
Send Unlimited traffic from mobile devices only

Hits Quantity
Set your hits quantity, you can set 100, 10000 or 100000

DISCLAIMER
ALL HITS PROVIDED BY THIS PLATFORM ARE FAKE! THIS IS A FAKE TRAFFIC SERVICES PLATFORM.

Attachments

• codecanyon-i83Xn9EZ-google-analytics-traffic-social-referral-suite.zip
    166.7 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: sergiosouza
I specifically said it needs to be nulled. I was told to upload it anyways..... We tried to null to no avail.
Someone else will repost it nulled. Please be patient.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock