• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Ads Tips

x3mp

May 23, 2019
x3mp.com
Hi there,
I'm trying to learn Google Ads, does anyone have any sources to get me started aside from YouTube?

I need sources going in-depth on different strategies etc without too much bullshit.

Thanks in advance!

hey what's up guys! well my name is Elon Musk I guess everybody is Noah's who I am, but tell me about your problem. What you want to do in a Google ads? and, I just buy a Twitter, but... I know about a lot of Google ads so just let me know what you want I help you.

hey what's up guys! well my name is Elon Musk I guess everybody is Noah's who I am, but tell me about your problem. What you want to do in a Google ads? and, I just buy a Twitter, but... I know about a lot of Google ads so just let me know what you want I help you.
Hi, epic w on the Twitter.

I'm just trynna learn more about Google ads as we had a marketing agency for our business but they were literal amateurs. So I'm trynna do it myself. I have done the Ads before and I have some basic knowledge on ads and the different types of ads but I just need some more information on how to properly configure Google Ads in general.

What different strategies there are and how to use experiments etc.
However, tutorials on YouTube explain this very poorly and 90% of the time expect you to know everything about Google Ads.

I was hoping someone had some guides they could share.

Reactions: elon musk
Hi, epic w on the Twitter.

I'm just trynna learn more about Google ads as we had a marketing agency for our business but they were literal amateurs. So I'm trynna do it myself. I have done the Ads before and I have some basic knowledge on ads and the different types of ads but I just need some more information on how to properly configure Google Ads in general.

What different strategies there are and how to use experiments etc.
However, tutorials on YouTube explain this very poorly and 90% of the time expect you to know everything about Google Ads.

I was hoping someone had some guides they could share.

Research your audience.

Why does someone consume your product?

1 - what is the age of the public that consumes what you offer? (use google keyword planner, also use facebook audience to help you build a profile of your audience.

2 - What form does this public use to search for this product on the internet. (What are the terms that the public of this age use to search for this product?) Uses a google chrome extension Keywords Everywhere - Keyword Tool to help you identify the most searched terms on the internet about the subject you want.

3 - Get the keywords that you identified and use the google keyword tracking to have more accuracy in the google mechanism.

4 - Now take the region that this public most searches for these keywords and create an ad on the google search network and an ad on the google display network.

notes: Never forget to create tags in google tagmanager and create a pix for remarketing. Monitor your campaign using UTMs in google analytics for a better understanding of your audience. Whatever works replicates the campaign to youtube and be happy!

*Focus your energy on understanding your audience first.
*Create strategies with creatives and copy
*Replicate everything that works and create a youtube campaign too.
* Invest more money in what works.
*Analyze the campaign to discover strengths to focus on what is working.

Research your audience.

Why does someone consume your product?

1 - what is the age of the public that consumes what you offer? (use google keyword planner, also use facebook audience to help you build a profile of your audience.

2 - What form does this public use to search for this product on the internet. (What are the terms that the public of this age use to search for this product?) Uses a google chrome extension Keywords Everywhere - Keyword Tool to help you identify the most searched terms on the internet about the subject you want.

3 - Get the keywords that you identified and use the google keyword tracking to have more accuracy in the google mechanism.

4 - Now take the region that this public most searches for these keywords and create an ad on the google search network and an ad on the google display network.

notes: Never forget to create tags in google tagmanager and create a pix for remarketing. Monitor your campaign using UTMs in google analytics for a better understanding of your audience. Whatever works replicates the campaign to youtube and be happy!

*Focus your energy on understanding your audience first.
*Create strategies with creatives and copy
*Replicate everything that works and create a youtube campaign too.
* Invest more money in what works.
*Analyze the campaign to discover strengths to focus on what is working.
The problem isn't that we don't understand our audience.
I know how to analyze all that, I'm trying to learn how to convert this knowledge into successful ads.

That is what I need sources for. Guides that explain when to use a strategy and how to set up this strategy.

You also talk about the Tag Manager but I fail to find any good sources that solidly explain how to properly set this up. (this is the kind of knowledge I'm looking for).

The problem isn't that we don't understand our audience.
I know how to analyze all that, I'm trying to learn how to convert this knowledge into successful ads.

That is what I need sources for. Guides that explain when to use a strategy and how to set up this strategy.

You also talk about the Tag Manager but I fail to find any good sources that solidly explain how to properly set this up. (this is the kind of knowledge I'm looking for).

How to create a Google Ad Manager Account (A step-by-step guide)​

Google Ads Tutorial 2022 [Step-by-Step] Adwords​

Google Tag Manager​

UTM Tracking in Google Ads (Templates + Custom Parameters)​

Google Analytics 4 Tutorial for Beginners (2022)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: macheta

How to create a Google Ad Manager Account (A step-by-step guide)​

Google Ads Tutorial 2022 [Step-by-Step] Adwords​

Google Tag Manager​

UTM Tracking in Google Ads (Templates + Custom Parameters)​

Google Analytics 4 Tutorial for Beginners (2022)​

I know the YouTube tutorials, I was looking for better ones than the YouTube tutorials as these only explain the basics.

I know the YouTube tutorials, I was looking for better ones than the YouTube tutorials as these only explain the basics.

You will never find a video for someone with the right strategy for you to replicate like magic in your business. You need to know how to click on buttons and know why you click on them. I first sent you a strategy and some solutions for you to see if it made sense for your business. I recommend that you watch and review the videos I sent you so you can learn the logic behind clicking buttons. Now if you already know where to click and it's very simple (and only you execute what's in your head) There is no right strategy, there are trials, errors, successes, Adjustments. The knowledge is only for you to reduce the margin of error. Everything I've tried to help you already know the question is why are you not running. THERE IS NO REPLICABLE FORMULA FOR TRAFFIC ON GOOGLE ADS IN FACEBOOK ADS. There are trials, successes, errors. You will only be able to identify a good strategy by performing.

You will never find a video for someone with the right strategy for you to replicate like magic in your business. You need to know how to click on buttons and know why you click on them. I first sent you a strategy and some solutions for you to see if it made sense for your business. I recommend that you watch and review the videos I sent you so you can learn the logic behind clicking buttons. Now if you already know where to click and it's very simple (and only you execute what's in your head) There is no right strategy, there are trials, errors, successes, Adjustments. The knowledge is only for you to reduce the margin of error. Everything I've tried to help you already know the question is why are you not running. THERE IS NO REPLICABLE FORMULA FOR TRAFFIC ON GOOGLE ADS IN FACEBOOK ADS. There are trials, successes, errors. You will only be able to identify a good strategy by performing.
I understand that, I just need help on in-depth strategies. I dont need someone to spoonfeed it to me. I need to learn these strategies. Please read initial post on this thread again.

I understand that, I just need help on in-depth strategies. I dont need someone to spoonfeed it to me. I need to learn these strategies. Please read initial post on this thread again.

Draw an extract on paper. based on behavior you already know what they are and perform based on data you've already collected from search engines. Exucutes what makes sense based on the data, this and the extract. I have my extrategy that I do more than 1m in traffic per month. Everything I do is based on the customer profile based on the data collected. Then I click on the buttons and analyze the campaigns and make the adjustments. The problem is that I see many people thinking that if something worked for one person, it will work for them and that's not it. The real problem is that people stop believing in themselves thinking that their success is in other people. And that's why I felt insecure about doing something. Just have your base grounded in the information you gather and do what's in front of you and stop thinking that there is some magic tutorial like a cake that works for everyone.

Reactions: x3mp
Draw an extract on paper. based on behavior you already know what they are and perform based on data you've already collected from search engines. Exucutes what makes sense based on the data, this and the extract. I have my extrategy that I do more than 1m in traffic per month. Everything I do is based on the customer profile based on the data collected. Then I click on the buttons and analyze the campaigns and make the adjustments. The problem is that I see many people thinking that if something worked for one person, it will work for them and that's not it. The real problem is that people stop believing in themselves thinking that their success is in other people. And that's why I felt insecure about doing something. Just have your base grounded in the information you gather and do what's in front of you and stop thinking that there is some magic tutorial like a cake that works for everyone.
I dont think there is a magic formula or anything like that. I just want to learn the more advanced strategies, settings etc. These are rarely explained by YouTube tutorials as this knowledge CAN (not saying it is) be important for making a campaign sucessful. I understand your concern of sharing certain stuff because of people thinking there is a "magic way" that is explained in a youtube tutorial. This is exactly the reason why I want to learn more in-depth options and functionalities in Ads and how to use them. Not so much because I think there is a magic way to make my business sucessful but because I want to know how to use the tools available.

Reactions: elon musk
I dont think there is a magic formula or anything like that. I just want to learn the more advanced strategies, settings etc. These are rarely explained by YouTube tutorials as this knowledge CAN (not saying it is) be important for making a campaign sucessful. I understand your concern of sharing certain stuff because of people thinking there is a "magic way" that is explained in a youtube tutorial. This is exactly the reason why I want to learn more in-depth options and functionalities in Ads and how to use them. Not so much because I think there is a magic way to make my business sucessful but because I want to know how to use the tools available.

I tried to help you in the simplest way possible. But I tell you something very clear in my business. THE BASICS AND THAT WORKS. Because anything you do without basics doesn't work. Now let me go friend. Good study and it was a pleasure talking to you. I have go on twitter now!;)

• Haha
Reactions: Auwal and x3mp
Secret of Google Ads, FB Ads, whatever ads. First ask yourself the question, what are you targeting, and how much of a budget do you have? Say if you have $100 a month and targeting the travel industry, that's burning money.

Be realistic. You have $2000 budget, can you advertise your product on a billboard? Maybe that's enough for one ad on a billboard. But why the heck would you do that? That's burning money. You're not gonna reach your goal from that one ad. Can you afford one ad? Yes. Can you advertise on FB as low as $1, yes. But Why?

Again, be realistic, do the math. Optimization is just one thing. Your overall budget, will it be enough to sustain you in getting those data, and then further optimizing your campaign until you actually make money and whether it is quick ROI, or depending on your customers lifetime value.

"Realistic". That's the keyword.

Reactions: x3mp
Noice inglis Eeeelon Maaaa

Took this guys advice and have followed an internship at a marketing company. Learned everything there is to know about marketing.

and what's happend ? did you make any money after that ?
I now I know the ins and outs, best practices, etc. I've gotten to test this out on real accounts from actual companies so that was cool! Basically a whole education for free in 6 months 👌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock