• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Good Offshore Hosting

EmpressKedavra

Sep 29, 2020
Hi!

As the title says, what is a good off-shore hosting company? I'm planning to host a anime streaming website and DMCA's are a pain in the ass. Pricing isn't that much of a problem, as long as it's not some astronomical amount.

I've heard people say that abelohost and iphoster and shinjiru are good options.

Hi!

As the title says, what is a good off-shore hosting company? I'm planning to host a anime streaming website and DMCA's are a pain in the ass. Pricing isn't that much of a problem, as long as it's not some astronomical amount.

I've heard people say that abelohost and iphoster and shinjiru are good options.

Check out https://revenueserver.net they do ignore DMCA and very affordable, support is top notch!

Reactions: Auwal
How can i identify the one is great no down time ?
I really dont know how, maybe cheking it and then checking the reviews on google or something.

In my case i have a VDS in Zomro, i tried lot of them but my website keeps getting errors due the trafic and zomro by one was the best.

Also: in January/Feb before ukraine war started i was on https://macloud.ru/ and this is by far the best network i have in the last years but VISA dont allow to pay stuff on Russia so i moved to Zomro...

I really dont know how, maybe cheking it and then checking the reviews on google or something.

In my case i have a VDS in Zomro, i tried lot of them but my website keeps getting errors due the trafic and zomro by one was the best.

Also: in January/Feb before ukraine war started i was on https://macloud.ru/ and this is by far the best network i have in the last years but VISA dont allow to pay stuff on Russia so i moved to Zomro...
So now your using zomro right ?

Hello, is it possible to register a domain for hosting on any of the mentioned hosting sites? So that the operator can remain completely anonymous. And in case the domain would be verified by the registrar would of course the hosting support write back? There is such a mischief by the authorities in the EU lately. Domains that, for example, criticise or make fun of government incompetence are being cracked down on. Since humor, for example, is not actionable it works by having the national registrar send a verification request to the contact listed, if the contact doesn't respond within a specified time period, the domain is simply taken out of service. If it verifies then they know who is behind it and they can start sending you summonses to the police demanding explanations for nonsense..

Hello, is it possible to register a domain for hosting on any of the mentioned hosting sites? So that the operator can remain completely anonymous. And in case the domain would be verified by the registrar would of course the hosting support write back? There is such a mischief by the authorities in the EU lately. Domains that, for example, criticise or make fun of government incompetence are being cracked down on. Since humor, for example, is not actionable it works by having the national registrar send a verification request to the contact listed, if the contact doesn't respond within a specified time period, the domain is simply taken out of service. If it verifies then they know who is behind it and they can start sending you summonses to the police demanding explanations for nonsense..
You need to register domain with Njal.la for example (is completely anonymous you don't need to give any data to them, except if you pay with paypal.. it comes with your data, but can be paid with crypto)

Just avoid Paypal and common payment methods and use Anonymous Payment methods like Crypto, paysafecard.

And of course a good VPN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock