• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gomoto - Food Delivery & Bottled Water WordPress Theme

mk1996

Nov 9, 2019
Please, upload the theme.............https://themeforest.net/item/gomoto-food-delivery-wordpress-theme/26536818

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: pay4bs
There are many similar themes comparable to Gomoto, and 90% of any wordpress restaurant themes can be easily modified to look exactly the same since Gomoto has the standard wordpress Cart and Checkout pages.
It doesn't even have any functionality that most food delivery themes come with, such as map widgets which show available delivery restaurants near you!

If I were you I would also avoid installing Gomoto because of how damn slow it loads and instead install a different theme but use it's images and theme colors if you're going for a food delivery website.

There are many similar themes comparable to Gomoto, and 90% of any wordpress restaurant themes can be easily modified to look exactly the same since Gomoto has the standard wordpress Cart and Checkout pages.
It doesn't even have any functionality that most food delivery themes come with, such as map widgets which show available delivery restaurants near you!

If I were you I would also avoid installing Gomoto because of how damn slow it loads and instead install a different theme but use it's images and theme colors if you're going for a food delivery website.
Thank you so much for your feedback-

I have this theme, do I just need to upload the compressed file to upload it? Can any moderator help me with this?

Reactions: bintangap
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock