• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
sorry i got confused but yes it has a lot of hidden features that can be enabled in the configuration table
stop making fools of everyone, deliverygenie contains on the panel, but absent in the apps! and you know this.

stop making fools of everyone, deliverygenie contains on the panel, but absent in the apps! and you know this.

stop being dumb bro i didnt say genie can be activated in db or webpanel

dear @appcalifa ,, it is okay, ppls do mistakes, and ppls deserve second chances too, I know he did many annoying and childish things. he may not aware about
no need to consider it as personally matter, at least he must learnt a lesson we are here to cooperate and support each other

Reactions: appcalifa
dear @appcalifa ,, it is okay, ppls do mistakes, and ppls deserve second chances too, I know he did many annoying and childish things. he may not aware about
no need to consider it as personally matter, at least he must learnt a lesson we are here to cooperate and support each other
So let's see how it behaves when ordering just sharing apps with delivery genie.

So let's see how it behaves when ordering just sharing apps with delivery genie.
just keep watching and lets see, :) and my word to @HellX , you will need to watch your words just respect others, I think SORRY is simple and juts costing a few clicks instead quarrels.

Reactions: appcalifa
sorry i got confused but yes it has a lot of hidden features that can be enabled in the configuration table
If there are things that are activated from the database, some features, and extra fields that are not shown in the panel.
But you will not find anything of the kingX version, that is, the 2022 version, much less delivery genie or anything.

Just some extra features and configuration stuff.

I had years studying this script, now you want me to give you everything for free, hahaha
This script is easy to understand, both the panel and the applications, although something that always doubts, is because v3cube being a great company, has its code made a labyrinth, being able to optimize the code. I assume he does it to tie customers to support.
my purpose here is to help, with what i can
You are not trying to help anyone, you are trying to sell the 2021 version, which you supposedly paid thousands of dollars to repair, being so easy to do.

If there are things that are activated from the database, some features, and extra fields that are not shown in the panel.
But you will not find anything of the kingX version, that is, the 2022 version, much less delivery genie or anything.

Just some extra features and configuration stuff.

still we are waiting the kingX ver 2022. since I think ver 2021 is with lots of bugs and some outdated , yes it can be enabled from inside the DB but some modules are missing

still we are waiting the kingX ver 2022. since I think ver 2021 is with lots of bugs and some outdated , yes it can be enabled from inside the DB but some modules are missing
You will not find anything related to KING 2022, you will only find panel settings, which are not shown because they are for developers.

It only remains to wait until the kingX version can be obtained, to be able to check if they have improved the code, but as I can see, the code is the same, but they only optimized some files and added a more security layer, binding libraries to the v3cube servers.

That and the new modules and functions that were made.

You will not find anything related to KING 2022, you will only find panel settings, which are not shown because they are for developers.

It only remains to wait until the kingX version can be obtained, to be able to check if they have improved the code, but as I can see, the code is the same, but they only optimized some files and added a more security layer, binding libraries to the v3cube servers.

That and the new modules and functions that were made.
how about the GoferJek compared to kingsX anyone had try it , because I found almost similar features exists?

i am not able to add more "Service Category (Services)" in manage services above the existing 55 services, we can edit the existing but when I tried adding more the add button at the bottom is not working. can anyone help?

i am not able to add more "Service Category (Services)" in manage services above the existing 55 services, we can edit the existing but when I tried adding more the add button at the bottom is not working. can anyone help?
please anyone help me with this?

the services are those already entered, if you need to add "service type", use
.../adminxxx/service_type.php
can you explain in more detail as I have checked that file and do not understand it, you check your code can you add more services, and if you can you share that .PHP file so I can check with my .PHP file and locate it what is wrong.

can you explain in more detail as I have checked that file and do not understand it, you check your code can you add more services, and if you can you share that .PHP file so I can check with my .PHP file and locate it what is wrong.
I added certain functions, but they are activated from the database, I added the Russian language, but through the database, not all the available functions are present in the administrator backend ... and an explanatory manual is not available

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 43
In ios app store HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE (anyone has a solution already made help me)

Guideline 5.1.1(v) - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed that your app supports account creation but does not include an option to initiate account deletion that meets all the requirements. Specifically:

- Your app requires users to contact admin to complete account deletion.

The process for initiating account deletion must provide a consistent, transparent experience for App Store users.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to implement the account deletion in the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rweed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock