• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
still saying we are here to help each others if you wish to give a hand and contribute with your kind efforts, you are welcomed
I wasted a lot of time and money on this, I think it's fair to be valued, but ok, I won't try to sell anything here

I wasted a lot of time and money on this, I think it's fair to be valued, but ok, I won't try to sell anything here
I don't wish to disappoint you, I do value each one effort here, yes you may right you do spend much money, you may become a victim too, same as we do practice and do wasted lot time, but need to take care and avoid scammers in any form.

I don't wish to disappoint you, I do value each one effort here, yes you may right you do spend much money, you may become a victim too, same as we do practice and do wasted lot time, but need to take care and avoid scammers in any form.
I understand, if I can help with installation, ok, but I can't share my app

it is your choice contribute to share your app or not, many are buying original resources and sharing for free here, and others helping to null it and remove backlinks just to guarantee it is free of malware and viruses..

I suggest you keep building a trust by helping others even sharing documentations and steps for installations , many here are kinds are willing to donate for others efforts ,,,

Thanking your kind understanding

One of these days I am going to share the corrected 2021 application with the updated sdk for both android and IOS, and launch a bash file with the entire automated installation process for easy installation. That way the stupid people will stop selling things that they know well that this system is not recommended for serious projects.

One of these days I am going to share the corrected 2021 application with the updated sdk for both android and IOS, and launch a bash file with the entire automated installation process for easy installation. That way the stupid people will stop selling things that they know well that this system is not recommended for serious projects.

Very well said, How do you keep this thing updated for serious project? One TOS update from apple might throw your whole project out of wack if you're not a developer, which is why I will never use it.

people who are saying I'm a scammer, see my project

you have removed very little, a couple of files, but you have left 12, which deliver your database, to the first one that passes ...

one, for example: https://150pay.co/assets/libraries/firebase/src/firebasedb.php

do you want to bet on the zeroing of your database and on the fact that payments via paypal do not reach your site account, but mine?

11 other options remain .... and ..... do you want to sell this sh**, $ 500 ??

you have removed very little, a couple of files, but you have left 12, which deliver your database, to the first one that passes ...

one, for example: https://150pay.co/assets/libraries/firebase/src/firebasedb.php

do you want to bet on the zeroing of your database and on the fact that payments via paypal do not reach your site account, but mine?

11 other options remain .... and ..... do you want to sell this sh**, $ 500 ??
Jesus mary joseph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: tetramorfo
Very well said, How do you keep this thing updated for serious project? One TOS update from apple might throw your whole project out of wack if you're not a developer, which is why I will never use it.
you must have a customer who bought it, or a source that has updates, otherwise everything is unpredictable. Most of the "free download" copies are littered with various traps ...

Reactions: Jg_selisa
you must have a customer who bought it, or a source that has updates, otherwise everything is unpredictable. Most of the "free download" copies are littered with various traps ...
Nope, it's just a script with a lot of headaches that I wasn't willing to put up with.

lol, I know all the backdoors, if you want to come I'll show you all the backdoors removed by Anydesk
you have removed the file that I have indicated (!!!), 11 remain, we bet on the reset or modification of the database? How can you sell such filth?
Publishes the list of files to be removed, those to be commented on inside, those to be modified. Or do you play hide and seek ?

you have removed the file that I have indicated (!!!), 11 remain, we bet on the reset or modification of the database? How can you sell such filth?
lol, bro removed all backdoor in my localhost.
anyway, I didn't need it, because I'm not going to use that domain and that server, lol.. but that's it,
I'll remove them all now to shut your mouths

• Haha
lol, I know all the backdoors, if you want to come I'll show you all the backdoors removed by Anydesk

plz u are wasting your time and our time, please share something has value , don't try to sell it here u don't own it,

members here are smart enough ,,, dear @tetramorfo just ignore him

here is proof..in 2022 template name CJXv3...but you website doesn't have this folder Also in 2021 version template folder name is CJXv2...and your using same CJXv2 in your website...Lol its scam..below the proof of links ..where you dont have CJXv3 folder in your template path..

https://150pay.co/templates/CJXv3

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock