• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
Hi. For those who have managed to setup the backend, what database rules did you use for the firebase real-time database?

Trying to sell outside of marketplace
i have gojek script 2021 with all system working All Apps and webPanel, I am selling, I spent more than $2000 just to remove the malwares and solve all the bugs of the whole system, whoever wants, contact me, I can show you through anydesk and send the links of my apps from the app stores

i have gojek script 2021 with all system working All Apps and webPanel, I am selling for

$500, I spent more than $2000 just to remove the malwares and solve all the bugs of the whole system, whoever wants, contact me, I can show you through anydesk and send the links of my apps from the app stores

[email protected]
huh one more scammer here

if you have put it up for people here if not no issues, why someone has to write to you in your email for this.
if you are trying to sale, its not allowed .

I have the Android application with Genie write to me at [email protected]
because they are fake and scammers,, everyday they become with new names and new shapes ..

we are here to help and support each other. hope those silly scammers get aware about , I wish them if they cannot provide a help plz keep quiet.

Reactions: codrutdpopescu
are you people aware that the ios apps in this file are the old version, not the 2021 version?
It is the 2021 version already, but it was released in the first quarter and not the last quarter, this version will not be accepted by apple to publish it in the store

Has anyone here managed to run the apps successfully for android 31? How did you solve the following error:

Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent.

I have changed all PendingIntent to FLAG_IMMUTABLE but I keep getting the same error. Please advise.

i have gojek script 2021 with all system working All Apps and webPanel, I am selling for

$500, I spent more than $2000 just to remove the malwares and solve all the bugs of the whole system, whoever wants, contact me, I can show you through anydesk and send the links of my apps from the app stores

[email protected]
people who are saying I'm a scammer, see my project: https://150pay.co

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock