• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoGreen - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel

GoGreen - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel v1.9

No permission to download
Mostly every important files was obfuscated and was very hard to null it. I somewhat found out the .js files used by it. But couldn't null it as it is taking validation from pharmascript.js which couldn't be deobfuscated. Did anyone bypassed it.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Finally after hours of hardwork (due to lack of knowledge in coding) i nulled the script. Still there is some issues regarding table updation which need to be fixed. After that the file will be given to @nullbabloo .

• Wow
Reactions: nullbabloo
did you commented js file or decoded it???
as you may login into dashboard but cannot update anything....if you worked more far then commenting DM me..
Commenting in footer will give access to dashboard, but only 3 tabs are clickable. I 90% decoded jsfiles and currently all links are working. But there is some more to do as activate button is coming sometimes. I think i am having lack of knowledge in it. I will try

Reactions: nullbabloo
jsfiles decoded. Something is missing/ need to be blocked to avoid activation. I am giving the decoded files here. If anyone can completely null it , take it and come with a good news. Replace the jsfiles in tbl_include with these one will make all the links working, but activation issue is still there which a novice like me in coding can't do.

Download

Reactions: ruesagashi
jsfiles decoded. Something is missing/ need to be blocked to avoid activation. I am giving the decoded files here. If anyone can completely null it , take it and come with a good news. Replace the jsfiles in tbl_include with these one will make all the links working, but activation issue is still there which a novice like me in coding can't do.

Download

so you decoded all files listed in this jsfiles.txt??

so you decoded all files listed in this jsfiles.txt??
No. The files listed in jsfiles.txt is decoded from jsfiles in tbl_include in phpmyadmin sql. All the 15 files listed is encrypted and needed decryption which i am still trying.

GoGreen - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel​

Version 1.6 – 20 July 21​

- Resolved: Admin panel when we make genie section as hide, in user app when the store was closed,
the banner on that page was redirecting to genie section.
- Resolved: In user app, banner is navigating to another category
- Resolved: In user app, in cart page when the quantity limit reaches then also the count get increase.
Added New Features:
- Wallet
- Refer & Earn
- Multiple Pin code For Product
- FAQ's
- Related Product
- Send notification with image
- PayStack Payment Gateway Added.

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Babak updated GoGreen - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel with a new update entry:

GoGreen v1.6

Download GoGreen v1.6 - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel Nulled Free
Version 1.6 – 20 July 21

- Resolved: Admin panel when we make genie section as hide, in user app when the store was closed,
the banner on that page was redirecting to genie section.
- Resolved: In user app, banner is navigating to another category
- Resolved: In user app, in cart page when the quantity limit reaches then also the count get increase.
Added New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated GoGreen - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel with a new update entry:

GoGreen v1.8

Download GoGreen v1.8 - Food, Grocery, Pharmacy Multi Store(Vendor) Android App with Interactive Admin Panel Nulled Free
v1.8 – 18 May 22

- New payment gateway added: bkash, SSLCOMMERZ
- RTL supported
- Coupon Limit Per user
- Dashboard update
- In this update, we fixed bugs and made performance improvements to make the app more reliable for you.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock