• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoferTaxi Trioangle

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1

No permission to download
mecoder submitted a new resource:

GoferTaxi Trioangle - Nulled script & Apps

Read more about this resource...

We all know this is a rare resource but I am giving it for free under these conditions:

1. Introduce yourself to the community

A like is appreciated but not an requirement.

Password will be put in a hidden tag in first post and never done through PM.

@mecoder

Changed first post in thread to suit

Put the password for this in a hidden post either for a set number of resources or days registered etc.

Passwords should not be given out through PM.

Taxi V3CUBE

( account at least 6 months, at least 200 msg )

Not happening read rules

If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.
And just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to @Babak on request. Additionally you are not allowed to charge members for resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gofer-2021-2022-enterprise-level-complete-taxi-ap…​

Do you limit access to your file by demanding something you don't even have (200 msg) and want us to deliver our emails through a Google Drive restriction without even being sure these files are real?(y)💩

Do you limit access to your file by demanding something you don't even have (200 msg) and want us to deliver our emails through a Google Drive restriction without even being sure these files are real?(y)💩
Some, take from babiato and then resell, some do not even write "thank you". I do not ask for money, the files are real, I send you in pm, working links of the soft.
Cause babiato problem on database, I lost many msgs etc

I sent you a msg

Taxi V3CUBE

Not happening read rules

If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.
And just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to @Babak on request. Additionally you are not allowed to charge members for resources.

Want to put this up here then do it as required in rules and not as you want to.

Also, provide proof of purchase to @Babak or staff member so that we can confirm that this is your own resource.

Some, take from babiato and then resell, some do not even write "thank you". I do not ask for money, the files are real, I send you in pm, working links of the soft.
Cause babiato problem on database, I lost many msgs etc

I sent you a msg

You don't need to send links in PM, if you really have something to share on Babiato, just share and move on. Don't create obstacles that even you can't meet and do as bobsmith said, follow the community rules.

You don't need to send links in PM, if you really have something to share on Babiato, just share and move on. Don't create obstacles that even you can't meet and do as bobsmith said, follow the community rules.
You have questioned, that it has the two software Basically, you called me a liar, didn't you ?
i don't have how to follow Bobsmith rules as i didn't buy the two software directly, i don't have any receipt.
for me, it ends here, good continuation and excellent Saturday

Last edited:
You have questioned, that it has the two software Basically, you called me a liar, didn't you ?
i don't have how to follow Bobsmith rules as i didn't buy the two software directly, i don't have any receipt.
for me, it ends here, good continuation and excellent Saturday
Try to follow the rules and no one will bother you. Cheers.

@kenobi @tetramorfo
Enough, move on, conversation here between you two is finished and no more posts here about they said that and I can't upload boo hoo.......

• Love
Reactions: kenobi
Hello everyone! Who knows what is causing this error? the user application when making a request stays on that screen.
I have tried on different phones and the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 37
Hi, I'm using the 2021 version and the passenger app doesn't have a cancel request button.

Does anyone have the code to put the request cancel button, which is on this screen, before the driver accepts?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-08-22 às 19.03.56.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-08-22 às 19.03.56.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 35
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock