• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoferTaxi Trioangle

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1

No permission to download
How come people are so non-thankful, they cant get these codes on their own, and if someone is working hard to get them for free here, they need install support, guides, updates and all.
Really, that's why no one shares powerful complex scripts which work in full in forums.
thanks brother you are doing great

the web is working fine for me
also android client and driver still don't have much time to make it fully working still user can't find nearest driver but i think I miss something

I appreciate if you upload new version of tranxit :)

Reactions: tetramorfo
[QUOTE = "el3ashe2, postagem: 426232, membro: 109021"]
obrigado irmão você está indo muito bem

a web está funcionando bem para mim
também o cliente Android e o driver ainda não têm muito tempo para fazê-lo funcionar totalmente ainda o usuário não consegue encontrar o driver mais próximo, mas acho que perdi algo

Agradeço se você fizer upload de uma nova versão do tranxit :)
[/ CITAR]

You must grant access to the driver package in the code's security range. You must have all the firebase settings in match.

Reactions: Mr G
[QUOTE = "postfin, post: 431348, membro: 25598"]
a versão completa tem os aplicativos para Android e IOS, neste está presente a configuração do IOS no painel web, mas falta o aplicativo IOS. Funciona normalmente a WEB e os dois apps para Android (motorista e cliente)
[/ CITAR]

I have iOS for this application,
Moderator edit: it will be shared in this post later

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not how things works around here. Just let me know if you want to continue to be a member of this board.
On the other side if you share your scripts it's easier to reach the reaction needed.

Reactions: appcalifa
[QUOTE = "postfin, post: 431348, membro: 25598"]
a versão completa tem os aplicativos para Android e IOS, neste está presente a configuração do IOS no painel web, mas falta o aplicativo IOS. Funciona normalmente a WEB e os dois apps para Android (motorista e cliente)
[/ CITAR]

I have iOS for this application, I need reactions, it if I complete 10 I send it to @Babak publish.
I'm interested in the app for IOS, if you share it here in Babiato, thank you

Reactions: Disney and robsong
This is not how things works around here. Just let me know if you want to continue to be a member of this board.
On the other side if you share your scripts it's easier to reach the reaction needed.
[/CITAR]

How are you?
I’ve been helping on topics with relevant information and I wasn’t getting reactions. Tell me how to proceed, you are in charge!

seems some people dont bother to read also previous chats just come and post, we are here to serve them as lords.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock