• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

God of TikTok - Meet GoTT everybody!

Jul 27, 2020
Hi from dark web,

I have been following this thread here, if you followed that thread like me, by now you would know you're not getting your hands on that crap source code.

We hack for hobby mostly it's fun but sometimes it's a loot! We recently came across this "TikTok buzz" (why shite buzzes is beyond me), so we decided to check what these apps are powered with and we began hacking several servers in the last couple months just to see what's in it.

And I'll tell you there isn't much, I have seen it! If you really want a TikTok clone get a Fiverr guy for $995, later he'll ask your $2000 PayPal money. Pay that guy and now you have your very own TikTok clone.

You don't have $2000? Get the TicTic for $43 and get the same guy he'll now do it for $995. That's it. Stop buzzing around this stupid thing. BubbleTok is shite bro. I have seen every single piece of code in their servers and codebase.

And now you might want to see what we saw from what we hacked. We saw, scraped, cherry picked data and now it's all put together on the dark web. It's available for sale at $50,000. Which to my surprise one noob came asking for $30,000. It's not even worth five grands if you ask me.

Good luck becoming future billionaires with $30000 TikTok clones 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200729-005714.jpg
    Screenshot_20200729-005714.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 147
Dark web ? Billionaire ? That sounds familiar to my words :p

Anyways, I do agree with you. People here have literally gone mad about it. It's build on a stone age tech stack. Stop giving to much attention to this and try building something of your own. Move on!

Dark web ? Billionaire ? That sounds familiar to my words :p

Anyways, I do agree with you. People here have literally gone mad about it. It's build on a stone age tech stack. Stop giving to much attention to this and try building something of your own. Move on!

You're kinda the one who got people's attention on it though lol.

Reactions: Hisaki
You're kinda the one who got people's attention on it though lol.
He posted his hack and even said it was under someone's request. So did I.

We just showed something, the craze that was already there builded again.

He posted his hack and even said it was under someone's request. So did I.

We just showed something, the craze that was already there builded again.

Originally I hacked it all by my choice and not my someone's request. I hacked "FireTok" today. That was requested by someone.

Never said the opposite, just funny you're the one saying it should not get attention.

Yes, because the script is not worth the attention it's been getting. Whereas, I did hack them, Inditok, Gullystar, Digicean etc.

And it's okay to get attention sometimes. It's just that the script is worthless.

Btw isn't Inditok and gullystar the same thing, just a logo change of bubbletok, they probably got the code here and launched with a shitty fiverr guy on buyvm

Not really. I mean on UI basis yes. But Inditok is vast now. They've got more than 1 million users. Their database is quite different.

I have seen inditok code on two instances. At launch he had something similar to what he distributed and sold publically.

As retards started joining it, he started making changes to it. My guess is he reinvested his ad revenue to correct his faulty code.

Also, one more news, I had a friend a friend of mine get into parth's system and it seems he's working on fixing the code he distributed on cc site, yesss that $500 code. He might be releasing it again, just to be taken down again, but I still wonder who's gonna buy from him.

Stop posting posts like this!! I already watch other posts like this and nothing is there. Whay are you wasting our time?

Contribute something or else just gtfo here. This tiktok buzz is here to stay for sometime now and people like you and this gravity guy are just making more of this. Gravity initially said he hacked and later tried to sell us what he found, I mean who even buys stuff when they can get it for free.

Here almost everything is given for free only and people contribute to it but what does guys like you and gravity are contributing here? When a mod question gravity why he's trying to sell before the given rule time he simply said he shared a lot but in reality he hacked just to keep the data to himself and not to help the community here.

And atleast gravity had proof of hack , what are you having? Nothing, but you are simply come here and joined today then started to waste everyone's time saying you hacked every server in the world. Please stop try to contribute or sell directly to us like how other premium sellers are doing. That's it and if possible get a life!

@Weev what is the nulled.service link your signature. I visited but it's showing 403
It's nulled.agency

Honestly asking, why are you watching these threads? You can't read an URL properly, an app's codebase, setup and configuration will give you an headache. It's better if you move on to something else or learn to code than just sitting here waiting for someone to leak a code.

Last edited:
Regarding your other reply @Elferan like o said I'm just showing what I have found on the servers we hacked.

You clearly missed the photo I attached to show the admin panel of what we hacked. And I never said I hacked into everything, I said "we" hacked into a few servers that run these reskinned apps of nulled TikTok clone. And a few hacks in the past I participated in.

We don't seek any benefits from our hacks it's just fun so I thought of sharing here as someone might find these finds interesting and may even want to learn some techniques from me. 👍

Stop posting posts like this!! I already watch other posts like this and nothing is there. Whay are you wasting our time?

Contribute something or else just gtfo here. This tiktok buzz is here to stay for sometime now and people like you and this gravity guy are just making more of this. Gravity initially said he hacked and later tried to sell us what he found, I mean who even buys stuff when they can get it for free.

Here almost everything is given for free only and people contribute to it but what does guys like you and gravity are contributing here? When a mod question gravity why he's trying to sell before the given rule time he simply said he shared a lot but in reality he hacked just to keep the data to himself and not to help the community here.

And atleast gravity had proof of hack , what are you having? Nothing, but you are simply come here and joined today then started to waste everyone's time saying you hacked every server in the world. Please stop try to contribute or sell directly to us like how other premium sellers are doing. That's it and if possible get a life!

@Elferan Calm your tits man. Yes, I see you talking about the buzz and I know you're one among those who just joined this forum for Bubbletok itself.

Yes, hear it loud. I did say I might sell it once it's fixed. But, you show me one person whom I asked money for (any amount) and i'll leave this forum forever. And even if I were selling it, I would've made sure I deliver the best. And everyone here is free to make their own decision be it distribute or sell.

I hacked "Firetok" today and when asked for the SQL dump, I shared it instantly. I've got Inditok's 1 million users databse and I see people asking for it. And now, if I work as you say, I must share that as well. Right ?
Without thinking how they're going to use it.

I've already contributed in these two weeks, that's the reason you see those thumbs ups and trophies Down my profile. So next time, before you talk about someone, make sure you know them well. And if you still want, I can share you screenshots (any number you want) where I've helped people with free security assessments and shared premium scripts for free and have paid content for free.

Yours words to you. Contribute or GFTO. Will wait when you put some resource here.

Peace ✌

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock