Gnu LIcence plugins - Wordpress

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vatosflokos

Dec 5, 2019
Somewhere Between Earth & Sky
Hello,
I have a premium plugin which I own the licence but I am not using it. It's licence is valid for 6 more months. The plugin is called Gift Voucher Pro from Codenmenschen.
I want to create a "giveaway" with it. I know that every wordpress plugin is licensed under the GNU terms which promotes the free distribution of every code. So, I want to share it with the rest of the community or to grant it to just one lucky person. Are there any downsides on this?
Sorry to ask, I just have found benefit from this forum a dozen of times and I just want to give something back!

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh