• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giving Away 1 Month Free Linux Hosting to 5 Members

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
Giving Away 1 Month Free Linux Hosting to 5 Members

• 1 x Domain
  • 10GB SSD Web Space
  • 50GB/Month Bandwidth
  • 5 x 10GB Mailboxes
  • Free Wildcard SSL Certificates
  • 1 × MySQL Database
  • Malware Scanning
  • DDoS Protection
  • Website Builder
To Qualify you Have to Be 30 days on Babiato and be Active, Not New Member .
You have to have Your Own Domain name.
Test it out for the month and give feedback.

Just Comment To let me know why you need it and what you will use it for. I will choose 5 members and set it up for your testing, thanks

I am interested to use it. Usually i use cloudsigma 7 days free trial vps. But it's very hactic to use most of the time i lost my testing work for less time. If i got 1 month i can use it for more usecases. Mainly i use it for docker learning and hosting. And yeah i have a domain name.

I am in. I need to use your trial hosting to try the script that i downloaded from babiato. Thanks in advance.

PS: No using ILLEGAL STUFF. NO ADULT STUFF.

What’s the price after 1 month
that will be discussed once the 5 are choosen and they test it, and decide they want to continue the hosting. since this is not a sales thread, price can not be discussed right now, sorry, but i can say, its priced right,

Yes but no point testing if your going to come out with a silly price like $20 a month after the 4 weeks trial , I don’t won’t a trail I was just curious 🙂
thanks, and i can see your point, but we also have forum rules, thats why i stated that the 5 will know, and i also said the price is right, lol,

I just don’t see why you haven’t started a sales thread with a 30 day trail as that is what this is

Plus state the price after the trail , isn’t that the right thing to do ?
why don't you ask to become a mod and then you could change the rules and then i would do as you state, lol. geeze,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock