• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GiveWP All Addons

GiveWP All Addons 2022-05-05

No permission to download
downloading these plugins from the file that is here is with a virus that damaged my website and I replicated it several times before coming to report that these plugins are with virus.

Hello,

thanks for the Upload and ur work.
But i dont find the Standart GiveWP Plugin for activating the rest of the Addons ?

Hello,

thanks for the Upload and ur work.
But i dont find the Standart GiveWP Plugin for activating the rest of the Addons ?

Have you ever searched the "WordPress Plugin repository" ?, it's same like asking "Please provide WordPress .zip package file along-with these plugin so that we can install these plugins on WordPress" :rolleyes::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: mbnshq and Toje
Have you ever searched the "WordPress Plugin repository" ?, it's same like asking "Please provide WordPress .zip package file along-with these plugin so that we can install these plugins on WordPress" :rolleyes::sleep:

Yes my mistake i got it. Thank you for the Answer

I Installed follow Plugins:

Give - Donation Plugin
Give - Donation Upsells for WooCommerce

I tried already the Give - Database HealthCheck Plugin, but doesnt work. Problem exists

and when i click on the WooCommerce settings i get the follow error pls look on the Screenshots.

Best Regards, index.png woo_error.png

I Installed follow Plugins:

Give - Donation Plugin
Give - Donation Upsells for WooCommerce

I tried already the Give - Database HealthCheck Plugin, but doesnt work. Problem exists

and when i click on the WooCommerce settings i get the follow error pls look on the Screenshots.

Best Regards, index.png woo_error.png

What are you trying to do actually ?

Can you update Give - Fee Recovery to 1.9.0, please. Thanks.
= 1.9.0: March 4th, 2021 = * New: Added support for the new telemetry functionality in GiveWP 2.10.0 * Fix: Corrected an issue that caused notices to show up on the front-end

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock