• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEWAY] SSL FREE FOR 3 MONTHS

rafongol

Dec 7, 2020
Hi BABIATO community I'll give 3 months free SSL to 8 babiato members

Rules:
-your account need to be older then 30 days

Just put your domain name and write the reason for the ssl.

FIFS = first in first serve xD

NB: if you want to renew the ssl after the 90 days DM me

Can I use this to unblock some blocked websites by our ISP? I have to access to this forum using vpn. If so, please count me in.

Can I use this to unblock some blocked websites by our ISP? I have to access to this forum using vpn. If so, please count me in.
No it's not a PROXY or a VPN it's an ssl that secure your website using the protocol HTTPS

is it a giveaway just want to confirm? because SSL is already free for 3 months one more than 10 sites online

its a giveaway free SSL for 3 months for any domain name you just need to be the owner of the domain to confirm the certification after the three months i can renew with a competitive price cheers!

For those who are not getting their SSLs. You can generate your own free SSL using Let's Encrypt online generator here:

yes even zerossl also providing the service that's by I am confused about how this is counts as giveway ? https://zerossl.com/

Reactions: gigi7x7
Hi, thank you so much @playerone for your awesome contribution. for this it's just for 3 months but my giveaway it's even if you finish your 3 months with letsencrypt i can give you a 3 months SSL you can read that from the link that you provide

1613668089317.png

for @D3vil question yes zerossl can give you 3months free SSL but you can use it only for 3 times then you need to pay for the pro features and to renew my giveaway will generate an ssl for you even if you do it 3 times or you generate an ssl and it's finish i can give you free 3 months so if you finish your free trial ssl certification i can give you new 3 months for your domain name cheers !

EDIT: not all the ppl know about this websites and this methods so my giveaway is to generate an SSL through a CERBOT from a LINUX SYSTEM for free for ppl :)

EDIT2: and if you see if it's not a giveaway and no need for me to give ppl 3 months free ssl cuz they can get it from other websites please let me know i will remove the post please @Babak i need your advice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock