• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveway] Premium themes and plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronouk

Apr 23, 2020
As a professional Web Developer, time to time, I need to buy lots of themes and plugins for my work. Some are directly from Themeforest, Envato, Codecanyon and other marketplace, some are as bundle(GPL License). Today, I am offering GIVEAWAY for Babiato member. Request what you need. If I have that, I will send the file to you. And remember, Babiato is the biggest forum of virus free null themes and plugins I ever seen. So, if I don't have any particular theme or plugin, good chance is that you will find it here.

Rules:

1) Write your request in the comment box -
Edited by staff to remove breach of rules
2) Only 1 request per day.
3) I will be able to give it only if I have it.
4) I will not give you the license, Only the file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ronouk :)
Thank you so much for this remarkable giveaway !

This is very kind of you to do such a big share based on the content you bought. I'm also creating website, but I often encounter this problem of getting the plugin I need because most of them are not nulled. I doubt I will be able to get what I need, but I take my chance.

I'm looking for a rare wordpress theme called Hayden Kids Store & Baby Shop . Thanks !

Hello Bro,
Thank you so this kind giveaway. By any chance do you have this plugin, especially the SNAP Api addon?
This is a very nice plugin for wordpress which supports auto post to all social media accounts you have while you publish any article...Its all automated and done nicely. Very much useful.

Hey I need Biolinks 5.3.0
Babiato has the older Versio.. So if youc an maybe share here... Non nulled will work too

Hello ronouk :)
Thank you so much for this remarkable giveaway !

This is very kind of you to do such a big share based on the content you bought. I'm also creating website, but I often encounter this problem of getting the plugin I need because most of them are not nulled. I doubt I will be able to get what I need, but I take my chance.

I'm looking for a rare wordpress theme called Hayden Kids Store & Baby Shop . Thanks !

Here is the file for you: Mega

• Love
Reactions: Mr G and cooljojo
I am offering GIVEAWAY for Babiato member. Request what you need. If I have that, I will send the file to you.

As I salute your initiative I am totally unpleased by the following remark: "I will send the file to you"
Being a public forum with public resources I only find it fair to also share requests publicly. I hope you will do the right thing

As I salute your initiative I am totally unpleased by the following remark: "I will send the file to you"
Being a public forum with public resources I only find it fair to also share requests publicly. I hope you will do the right thing

Maybe you misunderstood my sentence. I will not send the file in private message. I will share the link here in comment box publicly.

Please let me know if you have any more confusion.

• Love
Reactions: Mr G
I have no words to show you my gratitude, ronouk...
I can't believe that you were able to offer me what I was looking for.
A BIG thank you for your precious help, ronouk 😌🙏 !

Welcome bro. Hope, you will be able to get your work done.

Welcome bro. Hope, you will be able to get your work done.

Excuse me ronouk, but I must say my excitment level to start the project suddenly went down 😞.

Actually, I installed the theme you sent to me but it's not Hayden😢. It's a suspicious theme named "Premium WP template" as shown HERE. In a past request, a kind soul also sent me the same file as yours and I believe he found it on WPNull. So today, I'm confused.

Did you actually get this theme on themeforest, ronouk ?

Thanks!

Do you have this one?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock