• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEWAY FINISHED] WOOFUNNEL,FUNNEL BUILDER, FUNNEL CRM, AUTONOMI V2 WORTH 500$

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
GIVEAWAY FINISHED!!!

You can watch the entire giveaway how picking the name.

Tools that I used for Pick name

Andddd The Winnneerrrr UNNDESPUTEDDDDddDDd
@bobikzoza
@mader
@m1zz
Please contact me for installation, if you did not contact me within 3 days i can not guarantee your slot still available. since, I'm selling those keys and only left for 6 of them. Configulaions !!!

Thanks for the all Particiapants, Wish you good luck for next time!
nguyentrongtien
peekacho
Julie Abram
mader
peekacho
m1zz
bobikzoza

Hey Folks,

Again, an awesome giveaway started. Target is the best giveaway this week.;)

Giveaway details :
  1. Autonomi v2 ( ALPHA NEW VERSION )
  2. WooFunnel CRM ( NEW PRODUCT )
  3. Funnel Builder
  4. AB Experiment
  5. Connector for Autonomi ( Bitly, google sheet, slack, etc. more than 20 apps)
  6. Funnel Analytics ( NEW )

For more information about the genuine licenses, please visit HERE.

1. Giveaway started.
  2. For eligibility, you need to be a member for at least 1 month and with no less than 20 likes.
  3. I will pick random 3 people.
  4. There is no WooFunnel Team Support.
  5. Smash the like button if you like?
  6. To install, I need an admin credential. It would be best if you were confident to provide me with the site admin credentials. Otherwise, you will be lost your chance.
  7. After the giveaway finishes, within 24 hours, I will install software on the target website. If the access credential did not provide within 24 hours, you would be lost your chance.
  8. The giveaway will be ended March 20. Until that time, please write this thread.
    • Freaking Babiato
    • Why do you need WooFunnel software?
    • Write here your honest reviews, HERE.
Wish you all the lucks!

Last edited:
First of all many thanks for the this generous giveaway.

It's been a very long time I'm trying to create an online funnel but due to lack of resources and investment, I give up the idea. I've a good account of quality PLR products, So I think this giveaway would solve my biggest problem.

Again Thanks

It would be nice to have this for my new project (as I am totally sure that marketing funnels are the most important thing in any project, besides the product itself) :)

Thanks for a chance!

1. Freaking Babiato
2. Why do you need WooFunnel software? - I need it to build a funnel where I will sell a course of mine. I have planned this for long time and just today I have decided to give it a go and stumbled upon this giveaway thread. Awesome!
3. I will leave an honest review if I have what to review :)

1. Freaking Babiato
2. Why do you need WooFunnel software? I would be able to make awesome professional funnels for my aff links :)
3. Thanks for this giveaway :)

It is a pity that @simplysexyboy ran a fake giveaway to promote his selling thread. But it is his choice.
I was going to purchase his paid service for some of my websites, but as I see the fake-it-till-you-make-it style I am going to pass.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock