• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ GIVEWAY FINISHED ] FREE AMAZON HIGH TIER OR GOOGLE VPS, I WILL INSTALL EVERYTHING AND HAND OVER TO YOU

I got so many PMs about this giveaway, and some of them really need it. They have been explaining to me the issues faced.
So, being fair, I decided to change the number of winning numbers to the first 50 people.
Please read eligibility before you post.
Don"t forget to get Amazon Free Credits!

I got so many PMs about this giveaway, and some of them really need it. They have been explaining to me the issues faced.
So, being fair, I decided to change the number of winning numbers to the first 50 people.
my comment is #45 does that mean i won ?

It is a super cool giveaway you've got here bro! Sounds complicated but great!

Count me in, please!

Stay awesome!

Yehey! Thank you, sir. :giggle:

Winner :
@Silva
@gwdwdw
@vijihel
@rozbeh1212
@tegek
@guguk
@bichthao
@die2mrw007
@mainone
@actnow
@Akash Golder
@Ayobami
@cybercliff
@ChintanBhat
@swa413
@jhaycy17
@Cyanide
@wibuthemes
@hellearth
@rika_angelica
@abaeakili
@billasilvan
@runtah17
@tuwes29
@johnwick2614
@Linust
@lara007
@latestdown
@Hygine
@Aceee
@jong07
@Chicano
@prodsan
@flux88
@GodDevil
@luffy101
@ultimator
@sashikanta
@flux88
@underwater
@panthchristian4990
@jong07

Please provide me those details via PM. If you did not get ready yet, I'm sorry you have lost your chance.

1. CloudProvider Credentials
  2. What purpose do you like to use your services? eCommerce or Blog or Company site? etc...
  3. How many Websites willing to host? Suggestion for woocommerce single server single website.
  4. Which country would you like to place your instance in?
  5. What is your domain name?
  6. You need to point your domain to your VPS, a Record. I will let you know via PM.

Please do not answer in this thread. You need to send me a pm for that: subject name Nginx Reward and those details.
If you don't feel ready yet sorry, you lost your chance maybe next time.

From now on, for every question you can ask in this thread.

Congratulations! I wish you success and the best in your business and life.!

Winner :
@Silva
@gwdwdw
@vijihel
@rozbeh1212
@tegek
@guguk
@bichthao
@die2mrw007
@mainone
@actnow
@Akash Golder
@Ayobami
@cybercliff
@ChintanBhat
@swa413
@jhaycy17
@Cyanide
@wibuthemes
@hellearth
@rika_angelica
@abaeakili
@billasilvan
@runtah17
@tuwes29
@johnwick2614
@Linust
@lara007
@latestdown
@Hygine
@Aceee
@jong07
@Chicano
@prodsan
@flux88
@GodDevil
@luffy101
@ultimator
@sashikanta
@flux88
@underwater
@panthchristian4990
@jong07

Please provide me those details via PM. If you did not get ready yet, I'm sorry you have lost your chance.

2. What purpose do you like to use your services? eCommerce or Blog or Company site? etc...
  3. How many Websites willing to host? Suggestion for woocommerce single server single website.
  4. Which country would you like to place your instance in?
  5. What is your domain name?
  6. You need to point your domain to your VPS, a Record. I will let you know via PM.

Please do not answer in this thread. You need to send me a pm for that: subject name Nginx Reward and those details.
If you don't feel ready yet sorry, you lost your chance maybe next time.

From now on, for every question you can ask in this thread.

Congratulations! I wish you success and the best in your business and life.!
Got mine, Thank you so much sir.

@simplysexyboy You are an A'Hole

@Babak @CyberDeviL @medw1311 @MemoAlMarzooq @PaLCracker

This dude wants to use the free resource of our members by promising to provide a free service.
"FREE AMAZON HIGH TIER OR GOOGLE VPS" And asking the user to have $300 credit / Credit card verified AWS?

If I have
Why should I provide details as
  1. What purpose do you like to use your services? eCommerce or Blog or Company site? etc...

I am reporting @scam

@simplysexyboy You are an A'Hole

@Babak @CyberDeviL @medw1311 @MemoAlMarzooq @PaLCracker

This dude wants to use the free resource of our members by promising to provide a free service.
"FREE AMAZON HIGH TIER OR GOOGLE VPS" And asking the user to have $300 credit / Credit card verified AWS?

If I have
Why should I provide details as
  1. What purpose do you like to use your services? eCommerce or Blog or Company site? etc...

I am reporting @scam
Firstly please mind your language.

Secondly I don't see the point of your comment. You may not be interested in this offer so you should simply pass on by, but plainly others are.

Guys Do Not Share your "Cloud provider Credentials"
Dont Blame @babito

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock