• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaways Closed] Neve Pro | Lifetime License (Agency Package) with updates FREE for 3 Babiato Members

AlexRoss

Oct 20, 2019
Neve-Pro-Addon-129-Premium.jpg

Create and Grow a Website, Fast with Neve Pro.

• Neve’s mobile-first approach, compatibility with AMP and popular page-builders makes website building accessible for everyone. A WordPress Theme for the Long-Standing Business.
A Lightweight Theme Built for Speed in the New WordPress Era
  • 100 Speed Grade. Google loves fast websites, so we’ve made sure Neve Pro scores top results on PageSpeed Insights performance tests.
  • Loads in Less than 1 Second. We’ve made speed our top priority to make sure your site runs fast. On a default install, Neve Pro took 0.6s to load.
  • Reduced Weight. We’ve created a lightweight theme without sacrificing flexibility. Total default WordPress install is as tiny as 28KB.

Create Professional Looking Websites in Minutes​

• Custom Design of the Header and Footer. Customize and redesign the header and footer of Neve Pro via drag-and-drop components.
  • Control the Website Layout Options. Pick the way you want the layout to look: contained or full width and adjust the options.
  • Lightning Fast and Fully Customizable. Neve Pro Nulled is made for freelancers or hobbyists that want an easy to setup and flexible theme.
  • Get a Head Start on Content Editing and Design. Enjoy the seamless integration with Gutenberg and all favorite page builders: Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, SiteOrigin and Divi Builder. Customizing your website has never been easier.
  • Mobile Ready and AMP Compatible. More than having just a nice responsive site. Neve renders your website as native Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and keeps you on Google’s good side.
  • 80+ Ready to Import, Starter Sites. A Growing Collection. The Neve Pro Nulled starter sites library enables to import a ready-made website in no time. New designs are added to the collection each month.
This community is very helpful so its time i pay back.
Dear all members, I will giveaway NEVE PRO LIFETIME to ONLY 3 members.

This have to be followed:

1. Participants must be one month old in Babiato
2. Participants must have 5 "likes" in their reaction score
3. Each participant has to post here 1 message, why they choose Neve Pro Theme
4. If you were not selected, do not flood the thread doubling your posts
5. If you are not eligible, don't beg

You will get PM if you are selected.
All you will need, to provide me temporary admin username and password, so that I will be able to install NEVE PRO LIFETIME to your website.

The end: 06/05/21 (UTC+1 BST)

The winner will be written here:
1. daya143
2. sabs_rocks
3. MrAL

Last edited:
Another great giveaway here!
I have no time to try this theme now, so good luck to my brothers & sisters!

Thanks @AlexRoss
Reason for applying Neve PRO
I am starting as a freelance, i do few websites, i am exploring more, NEVE i can use it for fast deliverying service, because is very simple easy to use ,very light, i can handle with elementor too & it have nice collections of starting templates.
Hope i will win🤞.

Nice giveaway... Gud luck Babiato Members.... Really Neve pro theme is fast and good gtmetrix score...

Thanks for the giveaway.
i like the theme because it's lightweight and has almost the features which i want for my site.
hope i wins

I would like to test Neve pro over Astra pro, how fast is neve with pro addon as using Astra from a long time and what it score when full page is created, well thanks and good luck to all

Thanks for the giveaway!

Reason - This is the best time i could expect this giveaway as i am just started working on a website which is for spreading positivity and happiness in this Covid impacted world !

Keeping my fingers crossed !

Hello brother, thank you for this giveaway.

I am interested in this as Neve Pro is known to be one of the fastest themes out there. When it comes WordPress theme that is fast that looks good on mobile, Neve should be on your top 3. I am planning to start a vlog on mobile-first, speed-focused WordPress design and development and this will greatly help me and benefit the people who will hopefully watch my tutorial videos.

Thanks again.

Neve Pro Theme is very fast theme, i want get this theme for new website

Neve, a very light wordpress theme, I really like this theme, I already have this theme with a 1 year license, hopefully I can win this giveaway to get the neve theme with a lifetime license

Hello
i have been learning to design websites and all of the website has been so heavy on loading according to your information i want to use NEVE on all my projects but need to apply on one of my project and see how far it will take me.

Congratulations to the following members:

1. daya143
2. sabs_rocks
3. MrAL
I will need the following from you:
Admin URL
Admin username
Admin password

Good luck to everyone and we are waiting for new Giveaways!
Oh, man! I'm so happy right now. I can definitely make use of this to build up myself and eventually the learning community as well. I will do my best to give back soon.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart, @AlexRoss ‼️❣️

Reactions: AlexRoss
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock