• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaways Closed] Blocksy | Lifetime License with updates FREE for 3 Babiato Members

Always want to use best theme for my project but never find out perfect one, this is the best option for me.
I would like to try this for my next project. I hope i will win this time.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Very generous of you, count me in.
Maybe, who knows.
About the Why, Blocksy is fast loading wordpress theme compatible with elementor with lazy loading and js code splitting which is a very good web optimization feature according to me.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:
As blocksy is new to the game builders, i heard great things about it. I would like to try it out for myself before making the commited purchase. Thank you for this give away as it helps members discover and try products to make sure it fits their needs before making the purchase and later finding out it might not be the perfect fit .

I am interested in Blocksy because I am trying to find the right theme builder for me to use on all my sites.
I tried Elementor and that was not for me.
I am looking for a builder that is easy to use and without all the bloatware, fast and SEO friendly.
I think Blocksy is the right builder for me. I want to buy the agency license but I want to be sure it's the right builder for my sites.
Thanks for the great giveaway and I hope I am one of the lucky ones to get it.

I guess I just made it in time....Let´s go!!!

So, why I want the Blocksy theme?

Besides the fact this is a lifetime deal it won´t cost me a penny? We´re talking about one of the best WordPress themes on the market that combine speed + functionalities in an almost seamless way.

I´ve been a huge fan and regular user of Elementor but, in the past few months after learning about optimizing site´s for page loading speed I realize the impact page builder has on sites and have become since them in a more page builder-free type of guy now heavily focus on learning Oxygen or building sites through Gutemberg.

So, Blocksy would surely help a lot with the process of building beautiful sites without having to sacrifice too much in performance.

Lastly, thanks a lot for running this giveaway, and good luck to all participants!

Please count me in.

I would like to use blocksy as it is the market leader. I want to explore all functions and all the possibilities it has.

Screenshot (2).png

Blocksy PRO – It’s smart, and getting even smarter.
Receive access to all the great features for designing the most advanced WordPress site. Whatever you might need and then some more is available here in an accessible and intuitive package.

This community is very helpful so its time i pay back.
Dear all members, I will giveaway Blocksy PRO LIFETIME to ONLY 3 members.

This have to be followed:

1. Participants must be one month old in Babiato
2. Participants must have 5 "likes" in their reaction score
3. Each participant has to post here 1 message, why they choose Blocksy Theme
4. If you were not selected, do not flood the thread doubling your posts
5. If you are not eligible, don't beg

You will get PM if you are selected.
All you will need, to provide me temporary admin username and password, so that I will be able to install Blocksy PRO LIFETIME to your website.

The end: 11/04/21

The winner will be written here:
thank you

I have heard so much about building with blocksy, I just wanna have a chance to try it out on my personal work.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock