• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] zCart v2.3.1 Nulled - Exclusive only for Babiato Forums

Thanks for this - After install, I can't access the Admin page - Just the error: Did you remove the old files !?

This is using the replacement files from johnc

If I DON'T use those files, it works, but error 500 on /admin/account/profile so can't change username/password

Last edited:
Thanks for this - After install, I can't access the Admin page - Just the error: Did you remove the old files !?

This is using the replacement files from johnc

If I DON'T use those files, it works, but error 500 on /admin/account/profile so can't change username/password

Hi,
Dont use the replacement files, use the original.

Yes it also shows me error 500 on local host in my laptop, but I check the website I already hacked and got the script from, and it turned out it also had error 500 on that page, so it is a bug in the original script.

Last edited:
Decoded and nulled Files of InitSettings.php and autolod.php are attached
You can replace with these files.
The author encoded these files
These files caused an error message when login to admin cpanel, so use the original files instead.

admin panel showing 500 error with or without replacing files.

I don't know what resolved my issue but I have done the bellow and admin page is online now
edit vendor\composer\autoload_static.php
replaced

Code:
public static $prefixLengthsPsr4 = array (
        'p' =>
        array (
            'phpseclib3\\' => 11,
        ),
        'm' =>

to
Code:
        'p' =>
        array (
            'phpseclib3\\' => 11,
            'phpDocumentor\\Reflection\\' => 25,
        ),
        'm' =>

Then via ssh go to path e.g. /home/user/public_html/
then run command composer update -W

after that you can login to admin using yourdomain.com/admin/dashboard or yourdomain.com/login

login via yourdomain.com/admin will not work

I don't know what resolved my issue but I have done the bellow and admin page is online now
edit vendor\composer\autoload_static.php
replaced

Code:
        'p' =>
        array (
            'phpseclib3\\' => 11,
        ),
        'm' =>

to
Code:
        'p' =>
        array (
            'phpseclib3\\' => 11,
            'phpDocumentor\\Reflection\\' => 25,
        ),
        'm' =>

Then via ssh go to path e.g. /home/user/public_html/
then run command composer update -W

after that you can login to admin using yourdomain.com/admin/dashboard or yourdomain.com/login
Admin dashboard works normally with me, but it is (admin > account > profile) page that throws error 500

Why does the admin dashboard show like this although store front looks perfect??

Attachments

• 20210317_024255.jpg
    20210317_024255.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: hackermiind
@Badmood

login to admin panel >>settings >> System Settings >> Environment config
and import Demo contents

@Badmood

login to admin panel >>settings >> System Settings >> Environment config
and import Demo contents
Already imported all demo content and still page shows like this although on loading demo version on zcart main website it loads perfectly

Already imported all demo content and still page shows like this although on loading demo version on zcart main website it loads perfectly
check .htaccess file, Also check regarding SSL. Try using http and https

yeah! i think the author did that on purpose. you can't change admin details
You can still change admin details using Login as Superadmin >>admin >> user >> edit
For Super admin login you can change using edit database
1- login to phpmyadmin
2- selects users table
3- copy password of any admin account you have changed using the above method and replace it with superadmin password

You can still change admin details using Login as Superadmin >>admin >> user >> edit
For Super admin login you can change using edit database
1- login to phpmyadmin
2- selects users table
3- copy password of any admin account you have changed using the above method and replace it with superadmin password
great! this was very helpful...thanks

Kindly update to latest Version 2.3.2 (6 April 2021) (Nulled)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock