• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] x5 Google Drive Shared Unlimited Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayyiin

Feb 20, 2021
Near Form Earth
Eyyoo~

I just giveaway x5 Unlimited Google Drive storage on your personal email address. The account will last a lifetime and there will be no limitations on file size or anything.
It will be a TeamDrive account and will be reflected as a folder in Shared Storage but only you will alone have the access to your files.

Only 5 members selected by random number from random.org

If you interested with this giveaway, you just need to Comment here that you need it and pick a random no between 1 - 100 and wish u luck.
The result will be announce on 13 march 2021 :) thank you!

---------

UPDATE: Result Giveaway

The result is number : 69, 32, 98, 100, 12 🎉
If you choose those number, pm me and send your gmail address :)

*if you choose the same number then 1st person who posted is the winner

jiaidi.jpg

FYI:
The account will last a lifetime and there will be no limitations on file size or anything as long my domain not banned by google caused violiting terms google drive, but keep in mind those are not permanent in any way, anytime these accounts can be banned if someone violited. It is best not to put personal privacy information or any important data on the shared drive! It's okay to put some online movie but not for p*rn, Important file must be placed or always backup in My Drive, not Shared Drive. I only share it to y'all, so use at your own risk :D

===========================
Sponsored by : G.ID - Shortener URL With Free Custom URL | https://g.id
===========================

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock