• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Web Hosting 1 Year cPanel Hosting [CLOSED]

🎉🥳🎆 Welcome to the Giveaway!!! 🎆🥳🎉

*** Please Carefully Read It***
1) You can comment once for entry.
2) You must have made an Introduction post in the Introductions Section before you enter.
3) Your comment should be in a single post (Not a single Line) why you need Web Hosting? What are your Contributions towards Community? When can you Contribute More to Make Community Unique From All Others?
4) I will choose Users as per their need and requirements.
5) User should be there in Babiato for at least 1 week.
6) Like this thread.

***Giveaway Prizes***
Package 1 - 8 Winners will get 20 GB SSD Web Hosting with 50 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (6 accounts given)
Package 2 - 6 Winners will get 15 GB SSD Web Hosting with 40 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (1 accounts given)
Package 3 - 5 Winners will get 10 GB SSD Web Hosting with 20 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (2 accounts given)
Package 4 - 6 Winners will get 5 GB SSD Web Hosting with 15 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (3 accounts given)

There will be 25 Winners Total

If I forget someone to give the giveaway prize, they can PM me personally.

Results will be declare after thread comment review
Great work Bro.. Appreciated...

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Hi bro. thanks for it. i need because Iam student and I want it so that I can make projects and improve myself. I will also create a community for students during the pandemic period. ( forum or app ) .I hope you choose me. Thank you. have a good day!

• Love
Thanks for sharing this valuable giveaway, I need it for a Non Profit Organization.
I am also contributed to Babito giveaway, and I am nearly 1year here in this website.

Jai Babiato

• Love
Hi bro. thanks for it. i need because Iam student and I want it so that I can make projects and improve myself. I will also create a community for students during the pandemic period. ( forum or app ) .I hope you choose me. Thank you. have a good day!
Congratulations 🥳 You're eligible for package1

Reactions: Graphic46
Am really happy about this give away, my hosting just expired and for the 1 year I purchased it the business I wanted to use it for hasn't worked out..this new year I look forward to doing more but without hosting i cant do anything. Hope you will award me.
Thanks in advance

Am really happy about this give away, my hosting just expired and for the 1 year I purchased it the business I wanted to use it for hasn't worked out..this new year I look forward to doing more but without hosting i cant do anything. Hope you will award me.
Thanks in advance
Yes, sure you are eligible but for Package 4. Is it sufficient for you?

thanks sir I really appreciate ..its a giveaway and I cant be greedy and ask for more but I would be honoured if you increased me up a little...if not a happy to stick with this plan

I have been a regular user of Babiato but since last couple of months I was grinding leetcode for campus placements. It would be great if you could provide web hosting for me to host my portfolio if you think I am eligible.

Thanks! Great work for the community.

I have been a regular user of Babiato but since last couple of months I was grinding leetcode for campus placements. It would be great if you could provide web hosting for me to host my portfolio if you think I am eligible.

Thanks! Great work for the community.

Thanks for sharing this giveaway, I'm very much interested, I have domain but i haven't any hosting, I am trying to contribute in babiato. I need it for website for learning and development purposes, I will very grateful if you count me.

Oh dear @ChintanBhat I just had to edit something in your original post, you should know better bro 🤣

• Haha
Well, how to start? I don't want to be poor or the person with less resources than many here because in reality it is not, only that by living in a third world country and more like Argentina, the dollar and the inflation of products and services have increased 300% in less than 1 year, as I am Argentine and well, I can try to show that I want to get ahead through effort and work, so it seems a great option to have the possibility of receiving a web hosting to be able to use it in systems that do Lack in this country, providing solutions to each user and really offering benefits. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock