• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Web Hosting 1 Year cPanel Hosting [CLOSED]

ChintanBhat

Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org
🎉🥳🎆 Welcome to the Giveaway!!! 🎆🥳🎉

*** Please Carefully Read It***
1) You can comment once for entry.
2) You must have made an Introduction post in the Introductions Section before you enter.
3) Your comment should be in a single post (Not a single Line) why you need Web Hosting? What are your Contributions towards Community? When can you Contribute More to Make Community Unique From All Others?
4) I will choose Users as per their need and requirements.
5) User should be there in Babiato for at least 1 week.

***Giveaway Prizes***
Package 1 - 6 Winners will get 20 GB SSD Web Hosting with 50 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (6 accounts given)
Package 2 - 6 Winners will get 15 GB SSD Web Hosting with 40 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (6 accounts given)
Package 3 - 5 Winners will get 10 GB SSD Web Hosting with 20 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (5 accounts given)
Package 4 - 8 Winners will get 5 GB SSD Web Hosting with 15 GB Monthly Bandwidth : (8 accounts given)

Giveaway is First come, First Get Basis

!!Giveaway is over!!

There will be 25 Winners Total

If I forget someone to give their giveaway prize, they can PM me personally.

Results will be declare after thread comment review

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this giveaway, I'm interested, my hosting is ending in a matter of few weeks, I need it for website for learning and development purposes, I wish you count me.

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Thanks for give away, I need the hosting for publishing my new portfolio website. Hope you will award me.
Thanks in advance
Sorry but you aren't eligible just because you have never contributed to this community. I saw your complete activity and I saw that you just came here to take files and resources not to contribute anything.

Thanks in advance
would you like me to host a website for students
Sorry but you aren't eligible just because you have never contributed to this community. I saw your complete activity and I saw that you just came here to take files and resources not to contribute anything.

Thank you for sharing, I need the hosting for publishing my portfolio website, unlikckly my hosting service was over last week and looking for new one and happen to find this forum.
I need to try several hosting service and will share my this kinds of experience together sooner.

Thank you for sharing, I need the hosting for publishing my portfolio website, unlikckly my hosting service was over last week and looking for new one and happen to find this forum.
I need to try several hosting service and will share my this kinds of experience together sooner.
Okay, sorry but you are not eligible for Package 1 pack, I can give you Package 4.

I have an e-learning website (nonprofit) that already helps 1K students/teacher in this pandemic situation. The users are growing so it needs more specs I think as you mentioned at number 1 list package will be enough, I hope you can count me in for this. Really need it. Thanks

Hi thanks for the giveaway. I think I am eligible for this.
I need this hosting to just install Wordpress for development purpose.
right now just playing round babiato the wonder land for devs, & heaven for leechers.
& thanks

• Love
I have an e-learning website (nonprofit) that already helps 1K students/teacher in this pandemic situation. The users are growing so it needs more specs I think as you mentioned at number 1 list package will be enough, I hope you can count me in for this. Really need it. Thanks
Sorry but as you are saying you are running a e-learning platform with a 1K users, so I don't think that Package 1 will be also sufficient for you. So I think better you should go for any high resource pack or cloud hosting.

Hi thanks for the giveaway. I think I am eligible for this.
I need this hosting to just install Wordpress for development purpose.
right now just playing round babiato the wonder land for devs, & heaven for leechers.
& thanks
Yes, you are eligible.

Congratulations!🥳 4th Winner, you won Package 3. Check your PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock