• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Web Hosting 1 Year cPanel Hosting [CLOSED]

Hi, I'm a student and can't afford to get a hosting account. I want to be able to stream and share my happiness with others through this period of hard times. I just want to be able to spread my happiness through the entire world. Hosting my experiences helps with this. Thank you. Does that make me eligible?

Hi @ChintanBhat, I really need this giveaway very much. As a new freelancer I want to use this hosting to continue learning and testing web development so that support my freelance work later. I hope I'm eligible to get this giveaway 🥺. Thank you so much 👍.

Well, how to start? I don't want to be poor or the person with less resources than many here because in reality it is not, only that by living in a third world country and more like Argentina, the dollar and the inflation of products and services have increased 300% in less than 1 year, as I am Argentine and well, I can try to show that I want to get ahead through effort and work, so it seems a great option to have the possibility of receiving a web hosting to be able to use it in systems that do Lack in this country, providing solutions to each user and really offering benefits. Thank you
Yes, you are eligible brother for Package 1 😇

can i get one account
Sorry brother you're not eligible, as because you have not contributed anything to the community.

No, sorry

Thanks for sharing this giveaway, I'm very much interested, I have domain but i haven't any hosting, I am trying to contribute in babiato. I need it for website for learning and development purposes, I will very grateful if you count me.

Yes, brother you won Package 3 😇

Hi, I'm a student and can't afford to get a hosting account. I want to be able to stream and share my happiness with others through this period of hard times. I just want to be able to spread my happiness through the entire world. Hosting my experiences helps with this. Thank you. Does that make me eligible?
You won Package 4 brother 😇

Hi @ChintanBhat, I really need this giveaway very much. As a new freelancer I want to use this hosting to continue learning and testing web development so that support my freelance work later. I hope I'm eligible to get this giveaway 🥺. Thank you so much 👍.
Yes, you won package 4 brother 😇

All the winners please PM me the same as soon as possible or else you may loose your prize because Giveaway is First come, First Get Basis.

Yes, you are eligible brother for Package 1 😇

Sorry brother you're not eligible, as because you have not contributed anything to the community.

No, sorry

Yes, brother you won Package 3 😇

You won Package 4 brother 😇

Yes, you won package 4 brother 😇

All the winners please PM me the same as soon as possible or else you may loose your prize because Giveaway is First come, First Get Basis.
Wow, thank you so much brother. Check PM

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Am starting a new kind of mobile wallet service which am trying to bootstrap, and I have been looking for hosting for a week now but I can get one.
Please I need this host.

Am starting a new kind of mobile wallet service which am trying to bootstrap, and I have been looking for hosting for a week now but I can get one.
Please I need this host.
Sorry but you are not eligible brother, better luck next time. 😀

But sir i am do not receive any PM or hosting details. I won Package 3
Check your PM!

Hi, can you give one for me :) please,,,
Yes, so you are the last winner of this giveaway. Please PM me, you won Package 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alishah Ashraf
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock