• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Ultra-Fast Hosting | 6 Months | Review of Service

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
design-103f107b-91c0-46e5-a4fc-0e20f5c82f2c.png

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

We are seeking reviewers for our Ultra-Fast hosting and we are giving away five hosting accounts. You do not need to own a domain, we allow you to use one of our Sub-Domain.

Included:
Full cPanel Access
4GB NVMe
Diskspace
2GB Dedicated RAM
Ultra-Fast Network

Plus we are adding a bonus for all reviewers:

Exclusive Addons Pro for Elementor
Essential Addons Pro for Elementor
AITpro BulletProof Security Pro
EEEW Image Optimization Pro

Eligibility
New Members are not eligible
Must have a good contribution history

To request hosting, reply with phase, "Love Live Babiato, I want to be a reviewer."

design-103f107b-91c0-46e5-a4fc-0e20f5c82f2c.png

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

We are seeking reviewers for our Ultra-Fast hosting and we are giving away five hosting accounts. You do not need to own a domain, we allow you to use one of our Sub-Domain.

Included:
Full cPanel Access
4GB NVMe
Diskspace
2GB Dedicated RAM
Ultra-Fast Network

Plus we are adding a bonus for all reviewers:

Exclusive Addons Pro for Elementor
Essential Addons Pro for Elementor
AITpro BulletProof Security Pro
EEEW Image Optimization Pro

Eligibility

To request hosting, reply with phase, "Love Live Babiato, I want to be a reviewer."
Love Live Babiato, I want to be a reviewer.

Good giveaway @adderall 😍 - Hope the five lucky members who get it test it well for you 😁

As for those members who can't read simple requirements.....

If you have 'New Member' underneath your name don't even bother posting as you are not getting it.

A good contribution history is at least having message counts in triple figures, same with reaction and points totals, they all must be decent figures and for proper reasons, simply spamming threads for posts, reactions and points do not count.

Reactions: adderall
"Love Live Babiato, I want to be a reviewer."
serious samLove Live Babiato, I want to be a reviewer.

Thank You for this Amazing giveaway @adderall
Love Live Babiato, I want to be a reviewer.
Thanks @adderall for this.
Greetings @MiuMiu @SeriousSam @moksit

Please visit https://litemere.org to access our live chat or chat with me directly here: https://chatting.page/litemere

Setting up an account takes ten (10) minutes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock