• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway - Sunday Bonus] - 3 Months Super Premium Hosting Free

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
FRONT-LOGO.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall, owner of LiteMere Hosting, https://litemere.com/babiato. This time I am giving away 2 hosting accounts for 3 Months - Totally FREE! This is LiteMere Hosting, LiteSpeed Servers with Super Premium specifications.

Here is what the 2 winners will get:

• LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 30 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • and Much Much More
Super Premium Specification:

• IOPS - 2024
  • I/O - 4 MB/s
  • RAM - 2 GB Dedicated
  • CPU Cores - 2 Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Entry Processes - 30
All you have to do is reply with your intentions for the website. I will choose two winners. The winners will be sent a promo code for LiteMere Hosting to be used on https://litemere.com/babiato . All you have to do is add Babiato Special to your cart, enter your domain or use a sub domain we offer for free (or you can buy a new domain). You will be able to check out for free. This is for hosting only, the sub-domains we have are free for you to use.

New Members are not Eligible
Giveaway Ends When 2 Winners are Chosen

Good Luck All!

Reactions: Rocky and Deepansh
Hi @adderall
I am the type of person who uses the internet to study and earn extra income.
try and keep trying when I discover something new that I think is unique.
hosting plan offered by litemere, I think it is a miracle to celebrate the new year 2021. so it is not wrong for me to try. this is what is called opportunity.
Tq ✌️

First of all thank you for the amazing giveaway.
i definitely wanna try it. I bought 2 new domains for my upcoming project. i am looking for good hosting for them.
if everything goes well in these 3 month i will sure continue the hosting.
Great, you have a trusted title, I so declare you the second winner, congrats!

Check your Private Messages for Promo Code to checkout for free.

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock