[Giveaway] Sublime Text Editor License

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Did license worked for you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChintanBhat

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org
Here i'm giving some license to you, make sure that license are working or not. I'm not completely sure that all the license will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coover

Feb 12, 2020
Reactions: ersonusani

medw1311

Elementor My Dear Watson
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Only the 1st one worked but that is likely to get blacklisted too, but thanks anyway.

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat

medw1311

Elementor My Dear Watson
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Just for now use it😉
Yes worthwhile for now for sure. Although Sublime is my least favourite code editor. For me it is...

1) VSCode
2) Atom
3) Brackets
4) Sublime

ChintanBhat

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org
Yes worthwhile for now for sure. Although Sublime is my least favourite code editor. For me it is...

1) VSCode
2) Atom
3) Brackets
4) Sublime
Yes same here. VSCode is my Most Liked Code editor then PhpStorm and then Atom😀 and for lite code editing Notepad ++ and Sublime

Reactions: medw1311

medw1311

Elementor My Dear Watson
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Yes same here. VSCode is my Most Liked Code editor then PhpStorm and then Atom😀 and for lite code editing Notepad ++ and Sublime
Yes PhpStorm is great for PHP especially if you get it through Github student pack :)