• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Semrush Guru Plan - 14 days

Wow that's cool! Yesterday I was being mad to get the account. I tried everything but nothing worked. Today I saw your post. It would be great help to get an account so that I can complete my SEO course. Thanks :)

• Love
Reactions: Teamvoid
I need this account, as Semrush is easier for me to use as compare to others. Because it perfectly helps to sort out bad backlinks...

Hello to all staff and members,

I am giving semrush account with guru plan validity 14 days....

Rules:
  • Like the thread ( Optional )
  • Your account must be 1 week old .
  • Reply with your intentions ( Why you need this )

Note : i will pick any 2-3 members..

Hi, I am looking for this as I have made a website for my business and want to improve SEO. Thanks

Rules:

I need this account plz I am a beginner in the field of marketing and my site is still new and the tool helps me a lot in analyzing competitors and keywords

Reactions: padli and Teamvoid
Thanks for this offer. My website is not optimized for SEO and it would be very helpful (y)

Last edited:
Really need this one. I have a new site. I can not write optimized content lack of proper keyword research. it will be really helpful.

I need this account, as Semrush is easier for me to use as compare to others. Because it perfectly helps to sort out bad backlinks...

Rules:

Please count me in.

Reactions: sidasu
I guess he just make this thread for fun. No response about getters!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmhmodvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock