• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Round 2 - Any Theme/Plugin For FREE!

More sad than angry😞 I was really hoping for some Moodle love here!
@doodooli Here is the theme I promised. Understand, Babiato does not have much support for Moodle. If you need help with this theme, I do not know how to help you with it. Perhaps another member can. I hope you enjoy and that this brightens your day. :)

Last edited:
@doodooli Here is the theme I promised. Understand, Babiato does not have much support for Moodle. If you need help with this theme, I do not know how to help you with it. Perhaps another member can. I hope you enjoy and that this brightens your day. :)

You are THE BEST mate!!! I appreciate this very much :love: as I am sure many others will too ....and don't worry about support, it should be straight forward and I have some experience with Moodle from a couple of years ago too.

Althogh setting up an LMS with WordPress is easy and many themes are available for it, Moodle is a POWERFUL BEAST that is entirely designed to be an LMS and nothing else. That's why I think there will be much demand for Moodle themes due to the pandemic and huge online learning demand. Expect some serious surge of traffic coming to the forum 😎

Now I am super excited to setup a professional learning platform and test this bad boy out! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! 🙏

please provide this plugin or similar one,thanks in advacw

I would strongly request if you can please share and null "Premium URL Shortner 5.9.6" as all previous version does not work anymore.

Reactions: babiato-ujku
This from CC and i think many people was looking for it

Grow - Project Management CRM With Invoicing Estimates Leads And Tasks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock