• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - Requests from Suref!reWe@lth

integrasolucoesbr

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 11, 2020
Hi.
I would like to contribute for the community somehow, so I decided to accept requests from surefirewealth.com.

As I do not have much time available and trying to reach and help as many people as possible, the deal is 1 request per person.

Delivery time is up to 48hr (I´ll try to check requests once per day).

If I cannot handle all requests, priority will be older accounts.

I really appreciate if you give a "Like" for each downloaded file.

According to Babiato rules, only accounts +30 days old will be considered.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like one, please the one I would like is called Online Business Videos Advanced

Online Business Videos Advanced
A series of on-screen tutorials everything you need to know about internet marketing are packed in this product! Comprehensive video trainings that will show you how to setup your domain, hosting, autoresponder and everything else you need with your online business.

All the training videos will show you exactly how you can propel yourself up the online marketing ladder with professional-level technical skills.

Topics include:
* Creating Your Canva Account and How to Use It
* GoToWebinar: Creating your Webinar Event
* Video Maker FX
* Wordpress
* And a LOT MORE!!!

PART1 DOWNLOAD: (Canva, ClickFunnels, Explaindio, GoToWebinar)

PART2 DOWNLOAD: (LeadPages, PowerPoint Videos, VideoMaker FX, WordPress)
When downloading the file, show your gratitude by liking the publication. Thanks.

Last edited:
A series of on-screen tutorials everything you need to know about internet marketing are packed in this product! Comprehensive video trainings that will show you how to setup your domain, hosting, autoresponder and everything else you need with your online business.

All the training videos will show you exactly how you can propel yourself up the online marketing ladder with professional-level technical skills.

Topics include:
* Video Maker FX
* Wordpress
* And a LOT MORE!!!

When downloading the file, show your gratitude by liking the publication. Thanks.
Bro your awesome thank you

Topics include:
* Video Maker FX
* Wordpress
* And a LOT MORE!!!

Do you mind reuploading this one?

Hello.

If this thread is still active, please can I get these?

See below The Copywriter's Handbook:
CopywriterHandbook.zip
The other one will be uploaded soon.
Thumbs up if you´re grateful for this giveaway.

• Love
Reactions: dotcom
See below The Copywriter's Handbook:
CopywriterHandbook.zip
The other one will be uploaded soon.
Thumbs up if you´re grateful for this giveaway.
Thank you so much!

I look forward to the second resources. Thanks once again.

All Links are dead atm.. can you re upload? I was hoping to get that explaindio Software. By the way; what version is that Explaindio?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock