• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway, profesional logo reveal

enyacan

Feb 25, 2020
Hello everyone, i will create a 1080x1080 logo reveal that you can see via the link.
first 10 people will recieve their file.

rules
1. more than 1 month of babiato member

What i need
1. hi res logo
2. corp. tagline (if you want)

thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepansh
Thats a nice giveaway, thank yoou very much....
i need a logo in case of hosting and online marketing, development (full service agency)

The Brand Name is "Atlas" for many products,
but especially I need a logo with the name "Atlas Hosting"

if it´s is not too much for you, the brand is the focus "Atlas" if you can make a separate one,.

If you need, a Cloud Drive, or a Hosting, let me know,..
I have to many projects, will write you a PM, if you do more logos, for a good price
Thank you Maxim

Reactions: enyacan
Hello Maxim, i thinnk you misunderstood the giveaway. it is for loogo rveeal short video like in the link.

• Haha
Reactions: maxim88211
Please make a crypto coin design which name start with D. Please make one for me, i'll implemented in in my own crypto token.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock