• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Personal Authentication Certificates - S/MIME

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
logo1.png

Good Day All,

On behalf of @adderall and LiteMere Hosting ( https://www.litemere.com ), we are giving away Official Personal Authentication Certificates - S/MIME. A value of $15 dollars per year. Certificate valid for one year.

Scalable Email Security to counter phishing and data loss

• Point-to-point message encryption
  • S/MIME is natively compatible with many popular enterprise email clients
  • Requires minimal user training - for most clients, digitally signing and/or encrypting an email is as simple as clicking a button — Often this can be automatically done to all outgoing messages
Digitally signed emails help counter spoofing and phishing attacks
  • Tie the sender’s third-party-verified identity to the email
  • Sender’s identity is clearly presented to the recipient to help differentiate from spoofed emails
  • Support non-repudiation
  • Prevent any changes to email contents after it has been sent
Encrypt emails to protect contents in transit and at rest
  • S/MIME encrypted emails can only be decrypted by the intended recipient
  • End-to-end encryption — Email remains encrypted in transit and at rest on servers
  • Prevent data loss and leaks
First five (5) people who make request will get one.
New Users are not eligible

Do you understand what this is for, what your getting?
Personal authentification SSL certificates allow to sign and encrypt electronic communication on the web like files and emails.

The essential public key used to make sure all sensitive data received and transmitted is authentic, that means, none intercepted documents within the transmission will be read by 3rd parties.

Isnt?

Yes. Ok, Message me your email address then wait 3-5 mins for a confirmation email then give me code they will send you. I just want to make sure you know how to use it.

Reactions: mei2020
ptar
Yes. Ok, Message me your email address then wait 3-5 mins for a confirmation email then give me code they will send you. I just want to make sure you know how to use it.
Its greats,
Thanks for the giveaway🎉 event 😁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock