• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Package] Canva Pro 1 Year , S/MIME 1Yr, VPN 6 Months

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

Each winner will get all three 3 prizes!

I have launched a new WordPress Technical Support Website and need help testing the site functionality. Instead of having to use Skype, I have integrated an all in one support system. I need three (3) people to test the site with me now! This is the site:

The three (3) persons who help test the site will be the giveaway winners. Each winner will get all three 3 prizes! To Enter to win, reply to post, "I want to be a Beta Tester."

You Must have a working Web camera
You Must have a working Microphone

Giveaway Includes:

1 Year Canva Pro (STU)

1 Year Official Adobe and Email S/MIME Signing Certificate
6 Months Premium VPN (private account)

$125 Value, yours free!

Good Luck to all!

Last edited:
Hope This Audit Will Help You, many Things Need to be optimized

Attachments

• Website review - SEOptimer.pdf
    851.9 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yonaliochoa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock