• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED [Giveaway] Oxygen Builder and Hydrogen Pack 10x

WPdev999

May 5, 2022

Oxygen Builder + Hydrogen Pack​

( Original Purchase of Mine, I can show proof to admins or moderators if needed. )

Steps to get the giveaway :

1. Comment with a number ( 1 to 50 ) only once per member.
2. Mention why you love BABIATO forum ( one line answer ).

3. Mention I LOVE BABIATO ( case insensitive ). EXAMPLE BELOW
"
I LOVE BABIATO because it is an awesome forum.
"

Rules :
1. You must be 30 days old member on Babiato.
2. You must provide me Admin access to the website to install the plugins and license.
( You can create a temporary admin login by plugin Temporary Login or can change current password later. )
3. You will not get official support, but get updates to the plugins.
4. Installation is only for 1 domain per winner.
5. I will install it myself and don't provide key, so please don't ask for the key.

NOTE : I'll use Random Number Generator to select the winner.

> 2. You must provide me Admin access to the website to install the plugins and license.
( You can create a temporary admin login by plugin Temporary Login or can change current password later. )

That's just crazy. Do NOT give random internet people access to your sites.

> 2. You must provide me Admin access to the website to install the plugins and license.

That's just crazy. Do NOT give random internet people access to your sites.
I've shared my purchase proof to admin Babak. If any one want to participate in this giveaway it is must step to provide admin access to install the plugin and license there. I'll not share the key. You can trust me.

Reactions: KaidZero
Deleted.

I don't need this giveaway more, wanted to try it for free, but already bought license :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: WPdev999
I LOVE BABIATO because it is an awesome forum.

Thanks a lot for this giveaway)
You should change the text after I LOVE YOU because text, and mention your thought about Babiato Forum. I only show an example of what it should look. Just edit it. There will be more chance to win.

You should change the text after I LOVE YOU because text, and mention your thought about Babiato Forum. I only show an example of what it should look. Just edit it. There will be more chance to win.
Oh, i can't to change a text, i love Babiato because it is an awesome forum and no more for anything :LOL:

I LOVE BABIATO because there is no other Forum like it especially the Admin & Moderators are always helpful.

This looks like an awesome giveaway, thanks for that.

Reactions: WPdev999

GIVEAWAY TIME COMES.

I'll sending you PMs to the winners now. You can reply whenever you free. I need Admin Access to install the plugins and license. You will have the license as long as I've it (lifetime as the license says) and the plugin is not dead in future.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock