• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Offical Email / Adobe Signing S/MIME Certificates

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
drive2.png
This giveaway is sponsored by DriveMere - https://drivemere-removed - Free Web Storage and Sharing Solution

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

This Giveaway is for Official Email / Adobe Signing S/MIME Certificate. Value $50 , Yours For Free! - You will not find this offer anywhere online.

There will be Ten (10) Winners - To Win: Register for a Drivemere account @ https://drivemere-removed , you will be allocated 100GB of disk space after signing up. When signing up, use the email address you want your offical signing certificate for. Afterward, post in this thread this exact phase, "I am a member of drivemere-removed." I will reply to your post fast with further instructions.

First Ten (10) people to follow the guidelines successfully win!
NOT OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS

Everyone, you need to stay online and respond to my message FAST. This is a official certificate and I need to confirm information in real time.

Best of luck to all!

@adderall

Last edited:
Thanks for giveaway. "I am a member of drivemere-removed." Eagerly waiting for next procedure :)

Everyone, you need to stay online and respond to my message FAST. This is a official certificate and I need to confirm information in real time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock