• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] IPTV private account giveaway

🎁Suprise Extra Giveaway🎁

I am going to give IPTV private account (valid for 7 days) for the first person who quote this post and reply with "I love Babiato" in 1 hour.

Members who joined babiato today not eligible for this suprise giveaway.

Reactions: azma_clark
🎁Suprise Extra Giveaway🎁

I am going to give IPTV private account (valid for 7 days) for the first person who quote this post and reply with "I love Babiato" in 1 hour.

Members who joined babiato today not eligible for this suprise giveaway.
Suprise extra giveaway ended, no winner selected.

Reactions: azma_clark
This is very nice and wonderful.
have loved Babiato since then up to now coz have benefited from the forum and learnt more and also shared my scripts and codes here for others to benefit too as am also benefiting, therefore,I LOVE BABIATO
:love:

Like who doesnt love free things.. and the amount of problem solving resources here are just applaudible

love babiato

Love Babiato because of its unwritten policy of sharing is caring !

So much value it added to guys like me by helping and supporting fellow bloggers/digital marketers/students etc by providing so many resources without anything in return !

I love Babiato because it allows me to create, study and become someone in the design world. I owe much of what I know to the Babiato community! =)

How to use IPTV? Just install software and watch via Internet?

I LOVE BABIATO

Easy, because it provides a way for me to test & experience things I currently can’t afford.

i am new here but i think i will loving BABIATO for every thing you do like this act, help people exchange things ,givaways and more. thank you for all,

Thanks for the giveaway

I love babiato cause we are all one big family who help each other

I love Babiato because it's the best forum I've ever known with many subjects covered.

i love babiato coz i can get freebies and giveaways like this,, but most of them are limited to few peoples only so its not much appealing.. :)

I love Bebiato

I love Babiato because it allows me to create, study and become someone in the design world

I love Babiato primarily because of his selfless community.

I Love Babiato because it helped me a lot to learn new thing in Web developing.

love babiato

This is very nice and wonderful.
have loved Babiato since then up to now coz have benefited from the forum and learnt more and also shared my scripts and codes here for others to benefit too as am also benefiting, therefore,I LOVE BABIATO
:love:

because i get safe and clean nulled script

Best nulled scripts! I love babiato!

Like who doesnt love free things.. and the amount of problem solving resources here are just applaudible

Decided to give "7 day valid IPTV Private account" to all members who participated to giveaway. All members unique & private m3u urls sent to their PM. Thanks for participate.

Have fun for the who participated to giveaway and get his private IPTV account. See you on Monday for other Giveaway.

Rules updated
Member needs to be joined Babiato before 4.May.2022
Must be 10 different person on Weekly giveaway. If there is not enough participation, this weeks private account will be given extra the next week.

I love Babiato because it has opened a world of Creativity, and happiness.

01001001 00100000 01001100 01001111 01010110 01000101 00100000 01000010 01000001 01000010 01001001 01000001 01010100 01001111

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock