• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Google Shared Drives - 100 TB Pooled Cloud Storage

ikshvakumanu

Nov 24, 2018
Malgudi

WELCOME BACK​

logo.png

You can create a Google Shared Drive account (formerly known as Team Drives), which has about 100 TB pooled cloud storage, and it will be reflected as a folder in Shared Storage of your Google Drive. Unlike files in My Drive, files in shared drives are owned by the team/group rather than an individual, but only you alone will have the access to your files. Shared drives are also supported on mobile devices. The account will last very very long, if you do not abuse the shared drive.

Google Drive.png

Qualification Requirements​

Your account should be at least 5 days old. Please don't DM me, if you are not qualified.​

How To​

I am not affiliated with the website used. I have tried it and worked for me.
(y) Like/reaction would be appreciated. Thank you!

Google Shared Drive Storage Specifications​

• You can upload 750 GB of data per day.
  • You can upload files up to 5 TB in size.
  • If a single file exceeds the 750 GB daily limit, that file will upload. Subsequent files will not upload until the daily upload limit resets the next day.
  • Google Shared Drive can contain a maximum of 400,000 files and folders.
  • A single shared drive can nest up to 20 subfolders, but it's not recommended to create shared drives with a folder structure that complex.

Do's:​

• This is for Educational Purpose only. The shared drive in edu domains should last very very long, unless the educational institution decides to cancel its Google Workspace for Educations subscription.
  • Always create a backup of your data elsewhere (Mandatory).
  • Try to keep the drive Private. i.e.: If you don't share your illegal contents in your shared drives publicly, your shared drive will be fine.
  • The website is free, but it doesn't mean that you can abuse!

Don't Abuse The Drive​

• Do not abuse the system.
  • Do not create tens of empty shared drives.
  • Do not store Tb of data that you will never use.
  • Do not store illegal stuff or po**.
  • Do not store private data.
  • Do not cry if your data/team-drive gets deleted.

What are the Possible Consequences due to ABUSE?​

• Google will put restrictions, as they will do on EDU.
  • University and organizations can delete all team drives.
  • University and organizations will cancel their Google Shared Drive subscription (worst case scenario).
  • Abusing this free service will lead to more google restrictions.

Enjoy Everyone! :)

Last edited:

WELCOME BACK​

logo.png

You can create a Google Shared Drive account (formerly known as Team Drives), which has about 100 TB pooled cloud storage, and it will be reflected as a folder in Shared Storage of your Google Drive. Unlike files in My Drive, files in shared drives are owned by the team/group rather than an individual, but only you alone will have the access to your files. Shared drives are also supported on mobile devices. The account will last very very long, if you do not abuse the shared drive.

Google Drive.png

Qualification Requirements​

This giveaway is not for New Members. Your account should be at least 45 days old. Please don't DM me, if you are not qualified.​

How To​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
- Only registered users who are registered not earlier than 35 days ago are displayed.

Google Shared Drive Storage Specifications​

• You can upload 750 GB of data per day.
  • You can upload files up to 5 TB in size.
  • If a single file exceeds the 750 GB daily limit, that file will upload. Subsequent files will not upload until the daily upload limit resets the next day.
  • Google Shared Drive can contain a maximum of 400,000 files and folders.
  • A single shared drive can nest up to 20 subfolders, but it's not recommended to create shared drives with a folder structure that complex.

Do's:​

• This is for Educational Purpose only. The shared drive in edu domains should last very very long, unless the educational institution decides to cancel its Google Workspace for Educations subscription.
  • Always create a backup of your data elsewhere (Mandatory).
  • Try to keep the drive Private. i.e.: If you don't share your illegal contents in your shared drives publicly, your shared drive will be fine.
  • The website is free, but it doesn't mean that you can abuse!

Don't Abuse The Drive​

• Do not abuse the system.
  • Do not create tens of empty shared drives.
  • Do not store Tb of data that you will never use.
  • Do not store illegal stuff or po**.
  • Do not store private data.
  • Do not cry if your data/team-drive gets deleted.

What are the Possible Consequences due to ABUSE?​

• Google will put restrictions, as they will do on EDU.
  • University and organizations can delete all team drives.
  • University and organizations will cancel their Google Shared Drive subscription (worst case scenario).
  • Abusing this free service will lead to more google restrictions.

Enjoy Everyone! :)

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock