• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Get Targeted emails leads scraped FREE for you +Earn money tips

Elferan

Jul 24, 2020
Temporarily not accepting - I'll update when I offer this again.

Hi, I'd like to share some love this weekend.
I will scrape and verify 100 - 500 free email highly targeted country-specific leads for you!
Why 100 - 500? Some targeting will get more leads and some may get fewer leads

Rules
  1. At least, 20 likes/reaction score
  2. If you have less than 20 likes, then I'll scrape up to 50 for you​
  3. Only one scraping per person
What I can target/scrape?
  • Country (Afghanisthan to Zimbabwe)
  • Industry (Accounting to Writers/Publishers)
  • Company size (1 - 10000)
  • Extract all the emails from a company domain (eg, Amazon.com)
  • Extract jobs/titles like ceo, cmo, cto, founder, vp, head of marketing etc., from given domain names
  • Extract emails from a list of domains

Why free?
Why not? Few clients pay me for this but they require higher leads for sales cadence, automated cold campaigns etc., I'm using softwares that allows unlimited scrapes/ lead finding, so giving a few leads won't hurt me, only some time and energy is required by me.

Time to deliver
At least 5 days. I will manually verify the emails and then only give to you in .csv format.
  • There's just no point if I deliver unverified emails, you'll send emails to spam traps, not-existing emails, bounced ones, etc., This software, email verification is free but only one at a time, the process is slow by manual means. So, if you know free/paid unlimited options comment here pls.
  • I won't deliver duplicate scrapes and repetitive delivery. Meaning, same emails will not be given to more than one person. Each email lead you receive is unique to you.
  • I can deliver in .txt also but I suggest you to use .csv as that enables good many workflows.
  • You can then reach out to this email, sell your services, offer them discounts etc., Plan and make use of this really great offer I'm giving you
---

Now coming to how you can earn from this, as I said this is the software I'm using and offers unlimited scrapes and other feature, only problem is there's no bulk verification (It has API for that, don't know how to use) I'm using SD Leads Marketing only for their unlimited purpose, otherwise, I'll use Snov, Hunter or just other scrapers.

Anyways, adding users is also unlimited! That's the joy! So now two ways to earn...
  1. I'm here giving this for free but 500 emails you can charge a lot. Market lead generation services and earn money, charge at least $5 per 100/500 emails and keywords​
  2. Add users under you and charge them, remember you're giving unlimited options to them, you can charge upto $50 per month​
Now don't panic after seeing the pricing (like I did), I got their coupon for $50 discounts at $99, I'll share below but don't know If it's for one or multiple customers. If it doesn't work join their demo call option and say you came from reddit. That's how I got my offer.
3MBLdkia
If it works then let me know, as I'm sharing this in many forums.
EDIT: The coupon code is working.

So that's it guys!

---
PM Me
I'm spending precious time putting all details together and checked everything so if I helped then like 👍

Last edited:
😊😊 check your PM.

I was actually surprised that no one was interested in this given it's free, thanks for your interest!

Edit: Done...

Last edited:
Hello Sir,

Would you kindly help to get emails from writers, bloggers, or publishers from India? I want writers for my blog. :)

I'm temporarily not accepting this offer, got some good work to do. So when I'm free (maybe in a month or three) I'll try to get this done for you.

Btw, bloggers, writers and publishers are technically very diff categories to target and get emails.

Reactions: amitsingh
I'm temporarily not accepting this offer, got some good work to do. So when I'm free (maybe in a month or three) I'll try to get this done for you.

Btw, bloggers, writers and publishers are technically very diff categories to target and get emails.

No problem, Whenever you got free just let me know. Thanks for replying.

Is this giveaway still ON dear??
Nope. Not for the moment, hence added "temporarily not accepting" at the start of the post. But I'm taking note of your requests. So, I'll let you know when I do it again.

If you need something urgent you can signup for the same software I'm using. The coupon
3MBLdkia
I shared in the post is also is working for many forum members. It has unlimited team members so I got their monthly plan and I'm trying to sell it to other people for lower cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock