• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Giveaway) Full Website Snapwize.com (Winner @the_jester)

@softwarecoin @LM1984

please read how to enter do not post I am interested in this giveaway or you will not enter in the raffle edit your comment and do not post twice if you want to enter the giveaway

you must write feedback, ideas, thing we can improve better in Babiato community to enter the giveaway

Hi, I am a member since 2018. First I would like to say that is the best tech forum and EXTREMELY useful. I use it every day to complete different tasks.

The ideas I would like to offer to the forum are:

1. Create a guided video for new members on how to use the forum with all the functionality and advanced search.
2. Create a story section where members have built a successful business/websites. In the section, they can share the software they have been using and also tips and tricks to help other members to develop similar business strategies.
3. Give shout outs to people doing great stuff for the community and add a donation button.
4. Just a recommendation. Many times I’m looking for a specific article or post and I know it exists, but it’s buried underneath dozens of other articles, or my keyword searches just aren’t good enough to surface it up. It feels like there is duplicated content and tons of old threads that are active. Perhaps admins/mods can remove/trash all inactive threads.
5) Also as noted by some other members. App for Android and IOS will be perfect.

Thanks for this giveaway.
Babiato is already the best platform for us. My 2 cents for added features are
1. A chatbox on homepage would be great for users to chat.
2. Android and ios app

Reactions: TheRyD3r and Tuton
Thanks for the giveaway :) Your giveaway are really awesome!

What Can Babiato Do To Improve User Experience?
  • Having an android app or making the site accessible via Tapatalk would be a really nice touch. At present, it is not a train smash as the dev team have done an amazing job with making this site mobile optimized. The main advantage of having an app would be for notifications and maybe an enhanced experience?
  • Keep doing what they're currently doing! If you dabble around with many online forums, you will instantly notice that Babiato is by far one of the best communities. The admins have to be doing something right if this is the result! I'd love to see Babiato continue heading in this direction.

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I get any more ideas, I will edit this post :)

Reactions: TheRyD3r and Tuton
Hello.

the Staff names color is Yellow in Default style theme change it to another because cant read it.

I hope you include me,

Thank You.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuton
Hi!
Thanks for providing this opportunity, all conditions are complied on my side.

UPD (My apologize for misunderstanding): As for suggestions for Babiato forums. from the very start I had two:
adding dark theme and improving search system, then I looked on footer and found style choose button, and then I re-checked search options and found second tab called "GOOGLE SEARCH" where I found what I looked for.

So one thing left:
It's a bit strange when some resource has 1k downloads, for example, and zero ratings.

For such cases (and not only) it might be useful if there will be added a must rule to choose one of prepared comments (similar to rating system, but on a must base, and if user not set any comment after N days user gets download button blocked until he rate all) smth like -
1. Must have. Using this and will use new version.
2. Used earlier, but not anymore.
3. Changed my mind, haven't tried this.
4. Not working, etc etc.

it could help to involve some too lazy [busy] people to forum's life, and to make many available resources a bit more clear and useful for other people and for authors.

Btw, I really enjoy such caps :)
1610387030591.png

Last edited:
@bamb00cha

please read how to enter do not post I am interested in this giveaway or you will not enter in the raffle edit your comment and do not post twice if you want to enter the giveaway

you must write feedback, ideas, thing we can improve better in Babiato community to enter the giveaway

Reactions: bamb00cha
@remka7035

First of i love babiato and you for giving such $$$$ worth giveaways.

1. I would like to have the Donate Button for certain amount of donation and the ads will be removed for that user .
2. New user should engaged in post and replies to keep them active on community instead just downloading files.
3. if the new user doesn't meet the above required account will be suspended (this not apply for members who donated to support babiato)
3. donor badge (depend on amount).
4. Restrict download button for all resource the member can download noly certai number of times depending on how the member is active.
5. Babiato Own file sharing with expiring url so the URL directly wont be shared outside the babiato and if shared too it will expire after certain time automatically so for new link user must login and get new link. external download link for 3rd party provider available only for trust uploader.

Thank You,
I wish i'll win this to support me in this time of harder ship and earn some money to my family.

Reactions: Tuton
I'm interested to be one of applicants.
I can try various of theme, plug-ins and so on, but important things is the security.
It's rare that I receive from spams which related to babiato.
Actually little bad words here and members are taking care of newbies, I feel.
Only I need one is to select bright color as default babiato webpage color, personally
Hope to keep paying attention to comfortable place

Last edited:
@x68000

I hope I am the lucky person in this post.

ok, babiato is a simple forum. all kinds of knowledge and premium source code can be downloaded for free.
So,
do not let members feel bored and disappointed with annoying ads and links that do not work.
TQ

Hello,

Babiato is actually a diamond for me, this forum contains anything but malware! I can safely download almost every theme or plugin from here. I won't mention the perfect community because you must know about it :) No bad words, no scam, no bad people. I'm not talking about a dream, i'm talking about Babiato. ;)

Thread closed Winner will be announced soon

Good Luck to Everyone 😃

WOW!!! :love::love::love: Thanks so much @tuton012 🙏🙏🙏 This is such an EPIC surprise and as @medw1311 mentioned, an excellent site 😁 I have been really impressed with this site from the day I saw it and now I am the winner of it 🥳 I truly am speechless! I'm really excited to kick off with this venture and see how it goes. Looks like 2021 just might be my year 😍 Thank you so much for these epic giveaways!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock