• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

( Giveaway ) Freepik Premium account for 30 days 🔥

Same as mine. I Would love if u can extend our subscription. if not its okay. Thank you
Goodluck for all the participants. Long Live BABIATO
i already have freepik subscription, could you please upgrade it to one month more please....i use it for development and giveaways in babiato. Thanks😀
You Guys are doing amazing work. please wait for 1-2 Days after this giveaway end I will send you new account or try to upgrade your previous. Keep doing good work brothers :)

Both of you will get freepik as well as flaticon for free <3

You Guys are doing amazing work. please wait for 1-2 Days after this giveaway end I will send you new account or try to upgrade your previous. Keep doing good work brothers :)

Both of you will get freepik as well as flaticon for free <3
Wow thats. great thank you

Reactions: Deepansh
I would love this... Not so much of a designer, but the contents on freepik help me achieve my aim faster. So, am I lucky?

Thank you all for participating in the giveaway

The best Christmas gift I will receive from you bro webstood:love:
More power!
Pm Me your email bro :)
You are selected

Brother Sorry for commenting 2nd time

But i need it too much

Actually I am from Bangladesh
There is no paypal + no credit cards for teenagers😟

If you consider me it will be great for me:)
Pm me your email brother
You are selected

Sharing is Caring so help others with your work

Last edited:
Thank you all for participating in the giveaway

Pm Me your email bro :)
You are selected

Pm me your email brother
You are selected

Sharing is Caring so help others with your work
Wow.Thank you for choosing me bro. Superb giveaway....I Love it!

Reactions: kukuska2002
Guys, I personally get the account not only freepik but also flat icon. This will aid me in my work during this quarantine time. Plus this one also is a good present this Xmas from Bro Webstood. Let's support him and long live BABIATO!

• Love
For those who now have the premium account, can you kindly help out to do giveaways for files we may need?

I am a new graphic designer and a freepik account is now my number 1 wishlist. I will be very pleased if I get one :)

Hi, can you please provide me with the account? I will use it for my graphic design project. Thank you.

This would surely come in handy :D especially if I can upgrade my current account, hahaha. Cheers and good luck to all!
Pm me your email brothers you guys are selected for the giveaway :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock