• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Freepik premium account [ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Aug 6, 2020

[GIVEAWAY ENDED]

The winners are:

@underwater 4 months Freepik + Flaticon
@ECO529 1 month of Freepik
@sasquatch 1 month of Freepik
@Rishabh-killer 1 month of Freepik

I'll dm you all, you have 7 days to claim your accounts!

Winners (4) will be announced on 04/21/2021

Hello to everyone!

I will keep this short, I'm doing this giveaway because I just wanted to give someone an account, and I like this forum.

Notes:

The account will only be yours, it will last for 1 month (30 days). I will share through PM the email and password in order to log-in.

Rules:

-Like this post (optional)
-Your account should be at least 30 days old (mandatory)
-Comment anything you want, the winner may be chosen in a random way or not (mandatory)

Good luck to everybody!

Additional info: If you write a great message about why you think you should get the account, you might get an additional 3 months including Flaticon Premium

Last edited:
A really cool giveaway brother. I wish i could get one.

I am a teacher, and in this pandemic situation, teaching online as the new normal is so challenging.

Being able to get access to graphic resources is a valuable chance for me and my students.

Thank you for your consideration to put me in the list.

please count me bro, I need this for my job as a graphic designer

thanks alot for your kindness

Life is wonderful, with the designs I fill it with colors, let's go for it
I'm a graphic designer, thankssss and good luck all! ♥♥ please count me :D

Yeah, baby, I like it like that
You gotta' believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like.

Hi @Prometheus
it's really nice of you to give such type of giveaway.
-
i am a terrible designer.. normally i depend on graphic resources to complete my project.. like app or website landing page, icons, 3D vectors, sound etc
-
freepik and flaticon are great resources to have
-
i only ask that.. if others need it more than i do, give it to them.
regards

Last edited:
Hi @Prometheus

Incredible draw, brother.

I will try too. I am a novice graphic designer and I am creating educational materials, I have made many requests for freepik in babiato in the past, if I win I believe it will speed up my work.

Well, in fact I am in dire need of an image and psd download service like Freepik, because I create a lot of new content for special children's schoolwork and I need good, high-quality relevant images for that.

If I win, it will be a blessing.

Good luck to everyone else🎁

Reactions: anonxpro
Money isn't the only thing that's enjoyable to give. We can give our sympathy, our time, our expertise, our love, or simply a smile. How much does that cost? The point is that none of us will ever run out of worthwhile things to give. Thank you @Prometheus for this giveaway!
For me, Freepik is the most popular website for graphic designers looking for vector graphics. Freepik assists us in locating free vector art, illustrations, icons, PSD files, and photos for use in websites and banners. Hope that counts bro. Goodluck all:love:
#IloveBabiato

If I am lucky enough to get an account, I will add the getlink tool so everyone can download it. Anyway, thank you for sharing with everyone!

• Love
Reactions: LM1984

Winners (3) will be announced on 04/16/2021

Hello to everyone!

I will keep this short, I'm doing this giveaway because I just wanted to give someone an account, and I like this forum.

Notes:

The account will only be yours, it will last for 1 month (30 days). I will share through PM the email and password in order to log-in.

Rules:

-Like this post (optional)
-Your account should be at least 30 days old (mandatory)
-Comment anything you want, the winner may be chosen in a random way or not (mandatory)

Good luck to everybody!

Additional info: If you write a great message about why you think you should get the account, you might get an additional 3 months including Flaticon Premium
Hello Sir.. I need this for my job as a graphic designer

thanks alot for your kindness

if I get an account im willing to help other member in babiato giving their request files from freepik . thank you for this give away

Hi, thank you for your giveaway, it would help me much for my presentations and study topics if i can get 1 account .

Wow, you suggested a great option.
I am proud to be with you in this forum.:love:
If I win, that would be really great.:D
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmx3521
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock