• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Freepik premium account [ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work that is done here in babiato, a pleasure to be part of this community and contribute when necessary. Thank you

Thanks for the Giveaway bru ❤

I am a piro kitty lober 😻 and a student web developer who mainly uses github pages and wordpress sometimes, i use watermark remover to remove marks from some images 😅 but that too not works perfectly.. hope i will win this giveaway.. so that i can get good quality resources and provide the same for people in need in this forum..

#Stay safe 🙂

Winners (3) will be announced on 04/21/2021

Hello to everyone!

I will keep this short, I'm doing this giveaway because I just wanted to give someone an account, and I like this forum.

Notes:

The account will only be yours, it will last for 1 month (30 days). I will share through PM the email and password in order to log-in.

Rules:

-Like this post (optional)
-Your account should be at least 30 days old (mandatory)
-Comment anything you want, the winner may be chosen in a random way or not (mandatory)

Good luck to everybody!

Additional info: If you write a great message about why you think you should get the account, you might get an additional 3 months including Flaticon Premium
Count me in.

Although not lucky, but also thank you for your gift to babiato. The getlink tool will have to continue waiting.

Although not lucky, but also thank you for your gift to babiato. The getlink tool will have to continue waiting.
I hope that 1-of the.winner.share their account to you to connect to your tool to help others without account.

Reactions: TKS
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock