• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Close] Freepik + Flaticon premium account (1 month)

Hey I want it please. It would be a big help for my designing project.Thanks in advance

Hello to all babiato members,

The account will be a private account, after getting account you can change password

Rule :
You must like and reply with your intentions for the freepik premium account.
Your account must be 1 week old .
Count me in

Reactions: mathew_naderi
I am a piro nuub web developer, needs some cool assets from freepik and the purchasing cost is damn high for me

The account will be a private account, after getting account you can change password

Rule :
I need for my collection design.

Reactions: mathew_naderi
I really want to join this giveaway, so I can download design for my project using freepik premium. But the sad thing is, I only found babiato yesterday, so my babiato account only one day old:(

Rule :
Count me in 💟
I'll be using for my project.

wow, this is an amazing giveaway, I want it because for now on I'm just clingy to the free account that sucks, the reasons are the limitation of the download.
I need it cause I want to help my sister to do with her homework, that the vector component is there
and I want to help those who are facing same problem with me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock