• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Freelance Academic Writers: A Cheatsheet on how to get Essay Writing Clients

yayataki

Feb 19, 2020
Monthly-Report.png

If you are a freelance essay writer, you know how hard it is to get jobs from students and clients. Everyone in the industry is stingy with information, and no one really shares their tricks.

This is a free ebook which details out-of-the-box ways which freelance essay writers can get direct clients to offer their services to.

The guide also debunks several myths associated with using academic writing accounts and portals like WriterBay.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• essay writers cheatsheet.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 92
Hi to all!

I really like artificial intelligence and its potential in various fields. Lately I've been thinking about how cool it would be to bring freelancers together and use AI as a paper typer https://papertyper.ai to write essays.
The goal is to create an essay using AI to collect data, analyze it, and support you as you write.
This is not just an experiment to unlock the potential of AI, it's a chance to show how creative and exciting the results of this combo can be. I believe we can come up with something really exciting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock