• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Free WordPress Speed Optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Given the results I got from my last giveaway where I audited almost a dozen WordPress sites from several BABIATO members I am launching another one where I will try to do my best to improve the page loading speed of three (3) members of this amazing community.

There are some requirements...
  • Only WORDPRESS sites for this
  • Only Blogs - So, no eCommerce sites, or service sites or membership sites, etc.
  • I´ll need you to create a backup on your end just in case something breaks - I´ve never had any issues before but better to prevent. Also, I can´t do it myself due to my lousy internet connection.
  • I will need access to your WP backend and with enough permissions to install and activate plugins. I will provide all the plugins needed. I have access to a WordPress Vault with over 3,500 WP elements, all clean and 100% safe, and distributed under the GPL license agreement.
  • You agree for me to use your site as a "case study" for me to add it to my portfolio and publicly display it on my profile on Upwork.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
  • I will handpick the sites I would like to take on this giveaway and post the names of the winners here. After that, this giveaway will be over.
  • I will document everything and deliver a report detailing everything I did to each site´s owner.
  • I will contact you through PM whenever I am ready to work on your site.
That´s it!

LET´S GOOOO!!!

giphy.gif

want plugins do you use ?
It varies from project to project but the full list of plugins I used are...
  • Query Monitor - Does kind of the same job as Lighthouse but it runs directly on your backend so it´s a bit more accurate. It displays all the CSS and JS resources loading on your site in the order they are loaded.
  • WP Rocket
  • Autoptimize
  • Asset Clean Up
  • OMGF | Host Google Fonts Locally
  • Other small and free plugins you can download from the repository.
how to make sure there is no backdoors in the scripts ?
This is a very valid question.

After I am done, you´re more than welcome to check your site and all the plugins I installed and check if there´s anything "malicious" on them.

If you don´t know how (I assume you don´t since you´re asking), I highly recommend you browse THIS GUIDE. It will guide you on how to properly scan your site for potentially malicious code.

Cheers!

Due to unforeseen personal and professional issues, I will be closing this giveaway for now.

Thanks to all who showed interest and I apologize I didn´t get to your sites.

If things change in the near future, I will be launching this giveaway again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jova001
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock