• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Giveaway ] Free Two months of MEGA Business15 TB storage

Deepansh

Without any interest
Banned User
What is mega.nz?

MEGA.nz is one of the best-known storage providers out there, with plenty of clouds hanging over its reputation. That said, as far as we can tell, security is top-notch, though we wish its massive free cloud storage deal would stick around after the first month. Read our full MEGA review for the details.

How to get two months free?

Visit here

Try MEGA Business: 15 TB storage, free for two months.No credit card needed.

I haven't tried it

Original Source: Troy hunt

ENJOY :)

Last edited:
try with a complete fresh account. May it work, let me know if it works or not
try another device or use incognito mode, or use a device which was never used for mega purpose.
make a new id and try to send voucher through new device. It will work and let me know

Reactions: Deepansh
I recived the email only now. I think it will work for everyone, is only a time of waiting :)

• Love
Just want to know... If i upload files upto 15TB storage and after 2 months this plan expires, what will happen? Will my files be deleted or kept as it is and just the new upload wont support?

Reactions: imraxstar
Just want to know... If i upload files upto 15TB storage and after 2 months this plan expires, what will happen? Will my files be deleted or kept as it is and just the new upload wont support?
bro, are you able to import files in your new account with 15 TB storage. I am not able to import files, it says discard and see plans, but i profile section i got business badge. Is this same happening with you.
My situation
1. before redeem voucher i have only 15 tb storage
2. But i have already imported more than 15 GB files before even redeeming this voucher
3. Now when i import something, files are not being imported.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock