• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Giveaway ] Free Two months of MEGA Business15 TB storage

bro, are you able to import files in your new account with 15 TB storage. I am not able to import files, it says discard and see plans, but i profile section i got business badge. Is this same happening with you.
My situation
1. before redeem voucher i have only 15 tb storage
2. But i have already imported more than 15 GB files before even redeeming this voucher
3. Now when i import something, files are not being imported.
Before redeeming voucher you had 15tb storage? How?
Being a free user I had only 50gb storage

Didnt try importing, will try and let u know soon

Reactions: Deepansh
I recived the email only now. I think it will work for everyone, is only a time of waiting :)
Received mail today. Wow. It works. Takes time to receive mail.
You cam redeem this voucher multiple time by changing your email 🙂

bro did you received?

Just want to know... If i upload files upto 15TB storage and after 2 months this plan expires, what will happen? Will my files be deleted or kept as it is and just the new upload wont support?
Your subscription will switch to regular 50Gb plan. so far i know those file kept as it is and new upload won’t support ( not tested but heard it from my friend )

Reactions: madmitos
bro, are you able to import files in your new account with 15 TB storage. I am not able to import files, it says discard and see plans, but i profile section i got business badge. Is this same happening with you.
My situation
1. before redeem voucher i have only 15 tb storage
2. But i have already imported more than 15 GB files before even redeeming this voucher
3. Now when i import something, files are not being imported.
It works on new email it’s a trial and trial works on new email 🙂 Although nothing mentioned related to this on the offer page. For more clarity you can send email to mega.nz team

You cam redeem this voucher multiple time by changing your email 🙂

bro did you received?

Your subscription will switch to regular 50Gb plan. so far i know those file kept as it is and new upload won’t support ( not tested but heard it from my friend )
Got it even In The old Emails....
All Hail @Deepansh

• Love
Before redeeming voucher you had 15tb storage? How?
Being a free user I had only 50gb storage

Didnt try importing, will try and let u know soon
are bro, i am trying to write 15GB, it's a old account, so it was reduced to 15 GB, not 15 TB. It was a typing mistake

Here is the problem. If you exceeded the capacity mega has given to you (15GB), AND ALL OTHER EXTRA STORAGE BONUSes EXPIRE (including trial if there is), after several weeks, they will charge you according to your current usage (see pricing table). If you pay, you can continue editing, storing, and managing your files, otherwise, all your data will be deleted after the grace period they emailed you.

PS. my friend had experienced this and told me that one of his account his files all gone (back to 15GB free space).

I Just got an extra voucher pm me if anyone interested :)

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in MEGA! We would like to offer you a MEGA Pro package free for an entire month. By following the link below you will get a massive 2 TB of end-to-end encrypted cloud storage with lots of features to share or back up your files, and audio or video chat securely.

Click here to accept your free Pro package:

I contacted mega for details regarding storage and here is what they replied.

If you choose not to renew your Business subscription, after a grace period of 30 days, we will suspend your Business account.

You will still be able to login, however data transfers and other data operations such as create, delete, move, share, get link, etc. will be disabled.

All team member's accounts will also be suspended (they can login but all data operations will be disabled).

In the near future, we will also send you email reminders to remedy the situation.

If you also ignore those emails, your data may be deleted from our servers.

Note that it is not possible to convert a Business account to a free one. You will have to download your data locally or import it to another MEGA individual account with a different email address, and then delete the Business account.

How to share data through links: https://mega.nz/help/client/webclient/s/576c7d09886688e7028b457e

How to delete the account:

Kind Regards,
MEGA Business Support

I contacted mega for details regarding storage and here is what they replied.

If you choose not to renew your Business subscription, after a grace period of 30 days, we will suspend your Business account.

You will still be able to login, however data transfers and other data operations such as create, delete, move, share, get link, etc. will be disabled.

All team member's accounts will also be suspended (they can login but all data operations will be disabled).

In the near future, we will also send you email reminders to remedy the situation.

If you also ignore those emails, your data may be deleted from our servers.

Note that it is not possible to convert a Business account to a free one. You will have to download your data locally or import it to another MEGA individual account with a different email address, and then delete the Business account.

How to share data through links: https://mega.nz/help/client/webclient/s/576c7d09886688e7028b457e

How to delete the account:

Kind Regards,
MEGA Business Support
Still not a bad deal 😜 something is better then nothing

yes me too i just receive the mail
pm me bro

Last edited:
Still working today even with an existing free account. Got the email after two days. Didn't need to clear cookies or anything.

• Love
Anyone tested it lately and had success? I tried and isn't working. Maybe, the offer is gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock