• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - FREE Super Fast Hosting with cPanel - Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Hello fellow members of Babiato. I am hosting another giveaway. I recently purchased a super-fast reseller hosting account and to promote my super fast hosting, I am giving away five (5) hosting accounts with cPanel for free for a month!

Includes:
You do not need a domain!
5GB Disk Space - More than most people use or need
25GB Bandwith
1GB RAM
LiteSpeed Web Cache Server
Turbo Server 20X Faster page load
Free SSL
Softaculous
MySql
and much, much more.

First 3 people to like this post and leave a reply win. I will also pick 2 people at random. I am monitoring the replies now so I can setup accounts ASAP. This is a $12 value per month (factoring in I pay addition fee for Turbo Server) without contract, yours for free for 1 month. I request that people who can do donate $5 a month for this very fast service, as I am paying out of pocket for this. New and inactive members are not eligible.

Last edited:
Everyone, you must be online when I send private message to claim your prize, or next person will win it. Alot of people are just not online to claim...

You must still like the main post and reply with a message to enter to win.

Thanks

Reactions: Farazkh76
Hello fellow members of Babiato. I am hosting another giveaway. I recently purchased a super-fast reseller hosting account and to promote my super fast hosting, I am giving away five (5) hosting accounts with cPanel for free for a month!

Includes:
25GB Bandwith
1GB RAM
Free SSL
Softaculous
MySql
and much, much more.

First 3 people to like this post and leave a reply win. I will also pick 2 people at random. I am monitoring the replies now so I can setup accounts ASAP. This is a $12 value per month (factoring in I pay addition fee for Turbo Server) without contract, yours for free for 1 month. I request that people who can do donate $5 a month for this very fast service, as I am paying out of pocket for this.
i Must reply to win it!

Includes:
25GB Bandwith
1GB RAM
Free SSL
Softaculous
MySql
and much, much more.

First 3 people to like this post and leave a reply win. I will also pick 2 people at random. I am monitoring the replies now so I can setup accounts ASAP. This is a $12 value per month (factoring in I pay addition fee for Turbo Server) without contract, yours for free for 1 month. I request that people who can do donate $5 a month for this very fast service, as I am paying out of pocket for this.
win

adderall you just awesome dude. Every thing work perfectly. Soon i will share with the community the website that i am working on. Cant thanks enough. Excelente (y)(y)

Includes:
25GB Bandwith
1GB RAM
Free SSL
Softaculous
MySql
and much, much more.

Win

Reactions: Farazkh76
That is it for the night everyone. We have had two winners claim their prize. Til next time, from America, GoodNight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock